View Poll Results: Who will win EURO 2020 ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Belgium

1 16.67%
  • France

1 16.67%
  • England

0 0%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • Spain

1 16.67%
  • Italy

0 0%
  • Germany

0 0%
  • Netherlands

3 50.00%
  • Denmark

0 0%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: ★█ ✪✪ ⚽️⚽️ UEFA Euro 2020 ⚽️⚽️ ✪✪ █★ : Italy are Champions of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Italy is playing a mini total football , contrast to their boring 90's style. Except against Spain they controlled all their games They even failed to qualify for last years World Cup and winning the EURO after 2/3 years , still believe wining EURO's is much more difficult than WC 2006 WC also they were not even in Top 5 favorites and they won against all odds
    yes, but they were large patches in the finals where italy seemed to be really hunting for options... maybe it was because of going down so and that too, from a totally unexpected player like luke shaw... in the first half, i think italy did not have a single shot on target... must have been the mancini talk at break that helped italy end the 90 with 5 on target...

argentina defeats brazil in brazil, italy defeats england in england... is the concept of home ground just a myth?

Roy Keane hit out at senior players such as Jack Grealish and Raheem Sterling for allowing Bukayo Saka to take the decisive penalty during England's shoot-out defeat to Italy in the Euro 2020 final.

Keane said: "If you're (Raheem) Sterling or (Jack) Grealish, you cannot sit there and have a young kid [Saka] go up for a penalty ahead of you, you can't. You cannot let a shy 19-year-old go up in front of you. They have a lot more experience, Sterling has won trophies, they had to get in front of the young kid and stand up.
    "You have to volunteer. You can't just sit there, you've got to get in front of that young kid in front of you with all your experience and say 'listen, I'll step up before you.'
    "You can't replicate for a night like this, and for all their plans it didn't work."

I said I wanted to take one!!!! The gaffer has made so many right decisions through this tournament and he did tonight! But I wont have people say that I didnt want to take a peno when I said I will
    Jack Grealish

UEFA Euro Cup Winners List (1960-2020/21)
    YEAR HOST WINNERS RUNNERS-UP
    2021 England Italy England
    2016 France Portugal France
    2012 Ukraine / Poland Spain Italy
    2008 Austria / Switzerland Spain Germany
    2004 Portugal Greece Portugal
    2000 Belgium / Netherlands France Italy
    1996 England Germany Czech Republic
    1992 Sweden Denmark Germany
    1988 Germany Netherlands Soviet Union
    1984 France France Spain
    1980 Italy Germany Belgium
    1976 Yugoslavia Czechoslovakia Germany
    1972 Belgium Germany Soviet Union
    1968 Italy Italy Yugoslavia
    1964 Spain Spain Soviet Union
    1960 France Soviet Union Yugoslavia

The one just concluded could be the best of all , under challenging circumstances
    Quality all over

Germanye tholpichappol muthal British media and people had been hoping - after entering semi - ''it's coming home'' started. The way they started the game i thought it will be their night too. Poor English...

Roy Keane hit out at senior players such as Jack Grealish and Raheem Sterling for allowing Bukayo Saka to take the decisive penalty during England's shoot-out defeat to Italy in the Euro 2020 final.

Keane said: "If you're (Raheem) Sterling or (Jack) Grealish, you cannot sit there and have a young kid [Saka] go up for a penalty ahead of you, you can't. You cannot let a shy 19-year-old go up in front of you. They have a lot more experience, Sterling has won trophies, they had to get in front of the young kid and stand up.
    "You have to volunteer. You can't just sit there, you've got to get in front of that young kid in front of you with all your experience and say 'listen, I'll step up before you.'
    "You can't replicate for a night like this, and for all their plans it didn't work."

I said I wanted to take one!!!! The gaffer has made so many right decisions through this tournament and he did tonight! But I wont have people say that I didnt want to take a peno when I said I will
    Jack Grealish
    has southgate or any prominent pundits given an explanation for the bizarre choice of penalty takers? did they think the italians spend their whole time studying kane and sterling and other seniors they did not give youngsters a thought, was it just to surprise them... if that's the case donarrumma did a splendid job..

expect cheythathu donnarumna kondupoyi still 😊
    King is always king 🤴 ...