Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANDAZ APNA APNA ll◄║╝Multi Starrer ★ Aamir Khan ★ Salman Khan ★ Dilip Shukla ★

Default ANDAZ APNA APNA ll◄║╝Multi Starrer ★ Aamir Khan ★ Salman Khan ★ Dilip Shukla ★

Last edited by aak; 07-12-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Booked

Booked

Booked

i seriously don't think this will happen....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i seriously don't think this will happen....
    negative aavanda namukku nokkam

Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    negative aavanda namukku nokkam
    i prefer to be negative about this... first of all, the comedy pattern that made the original a success is outdated... it will no longer work... if at all necessary, it should be done with younger guys like varun or sidharth or vicky or ayushman... aamir and salman coming together will be a huge blunder...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i prefer to be negative about this... first of all, the comedy pattern that made the original a success is outdated... it will no longer work... if at all necessary, it should be done with younger guys like varun or sidharth or vicky or ayushman... aamir and salman coming together will be a huge blunder...
    bhai read that article the scriptwriter said the comedy will be new and along with them 3 others will also star in this

Guest appearence aayirikum for salman and aamir ..puthiyee pillar aayirilum main