Thread: Lucifer review - first review in fk

FK Lover

Default Lucifer review - first review in fk

Innale kandu. Sangam Cinemas, Chennai Status - 60 percent undakum, majority family
    Oru normal viewer enna nilayil ulla review. Adipoli padam.
    Almost 3 hours undakum enn arinjeppo, kurach dragging expect cheythu. Nothing like that. First half kazhinjeppo, i was surprised. To me it felt like just 30 minutes. It was so good. Second half also was good. All actors had strong characters and had scenes to shine. The characters felt real and didnt seem like it was created for a movie. Relationships were complicated as they are supposed to be. A lot of questions unanswered which is a good thing. E movie pettenn arum marakilla..Discuss cheyyan kure und not just the illuminati thing but about the characters themselves and their motivations
    Most reactions kittiye scenes (family majority anenn orkenam)
    Lalettante reverse kick, oru rekshayum illa..
    Sai kumar odu parayunna thantha dialogue
    Prithvi intro
    Baiju annante climax dialogue.

In my opinion, only Prithvi could do that role and have that impact. Ethengilum oru bollywood actor vannu lalettenu door thurannu koduthal, it would just be normal. But when Prithvi who is already an established star does that, that just elevates it. entho it felt right for him to do that role. And prithvi intro okke bayangara impact ayirunnu. I understand why the climax needed an item song. allengil ah scenes would feel a little dull. i also understand why the fights had to be a bit longer. It's supposed to be a fortress, it can't be brought down in 30 seconds. pakshe they should have been more creative here somehow. This was the only point in the movie that the audience seemed distracted. Anyway great movie, excellent direction, visuals, dialogues and must watch in theatre.

Sequels - my opinion
    Prequel venda ennan ente opinion. That will want Lalettan to be a youngster. odiyan experiment ode mathiyayi.
    Prithvi character alone oru prequel would be boring. It is mostly likely to be a very cliche story.
    The second most interesting character to me in the movie is Jathin Ramdas. Ithin oru pakka political thriller sequel akam with lalettan cameo.
    Ente oru samshayam parayam. E anti christ enna dropped movie illuminati petti ano ennoru doubt. If that is the case, i understand why it would have been dropped then. Prithvi lijo permission vangi anti christ as sequel of lucifer cheythal adipoli akum. Just a silly thought. Because today malayalam cinema has the market to do a movie of such scale if the hero is Mohanlal.

2. Likes renjuus, avd, abcxyz123 liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the nice review

Thanks for the review