Page 24 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: ""BARROZ 3D "" Mohanlal to direct - Santhosh sivan - written By Jijo Punnose

promising.always felt that song sequence in devadoothan as one of his best onscreen performance.glad that he himself values it highly.othewise it wouldnt have been placed in the tailend of this video.

2. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK SULTHAN

Jijo will handle creative director role along with story , script , dialogues and production ...................

👍👍

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Likes abcxyz123 liked this post

8. Likes abcxyz123 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Roy View Post
    promising.always felt that song sequence in devadoothan as one of his best onscreen performance.glad that he himself values it highly.othewise it wouldnt have been placed in the tailend of this video.
    i don't think so... entharo mahanubhavulu is a greeting... the english subtitles have given somewhat the perfect translation to those words... just like those words mean, lalettan is approaching his directorial debut as a greeting to all the people working behind this movie as his crew-mates... to me it felt like, he is paying his debt to all the brilliant artists who have worked together with him for him to achieve what all he has achieved in his artisitic journey... in all of them, he sees god-like qualities and is saluting them with that greeting... not saying devadoothan was a bad movie or anything, but had those lines been from any other movie of his, lalettan would have still used it...

10. Likes udaips, Dr Roy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i don't think so... entharo mahanubhavulu is a greeting... the english subtitles have given somewhat the perfect translation to those words... just like those words mean, lalettan is approaching his directorial debut as a greeting to all the people working behind this movie as his crew-mates... to me it felt like, he is paying his debt to all the brilliant artists who have worked together with him for him to achieve what all he has achieved in his artisitic journey... in all of them, he sees god-like qualities and is saluting them with that greeting... not saying devadoothan was a bad movie or anything, but had those lines been from any other movie of his, lalettan would have still used it...
    wokey.got it

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post

1.5hrs.. thats good.. So their plan is to dub it and release in foreign languages as well... Quality product aanenkil Malayala cinemaykku oru valiya muthalkkoottu aavum..

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

Last edited by kandahassan; 08-04-2019 at 09:32 AM.