Page 10 of 167 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: ""BARROZ 3D "" Mohanlal to direct - Santhosh sivan - written By Jijo Punnose

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    great news! Lal has led the way when it comes to investing in big, risky productions... hope he lives up as a filmmaker... Jijo oru visonary level aanu, ahead of his times. nalla crew and tech team okke aanenkil this could be a landmark, global film... all the best!
    you seriously think there is a film-maker in lalettan?

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    you seriously think there is a film-maker in lalettan?
    unless proven otherwise...
    considering he hasn't made anything before this, it could go either way. but I'm drawing from what I've heard from sets and what I assume he has mustered over four decades -- that includes collaborations with masters from different schools of filmmaking.

i'm just hopeful, nothing conclusive. but you sound absolutely sure! :)
    Be kind, rewind.

FK Lover

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    jijo plus best technicians ullondu valya prahsnam aavilla pinne direction athu luck polirikkum..prithviraj doesnt have it in him.. aamir khan somehow pulled of a beauty.
    pinne jijo sir terrence mallickne pole thirichu varavil kondu kalayumo ennum nokkanam..
    Ningal matram paranja prithvi mosham director akumo..the majority definitely agree that he is good, otherwise Lucifer wouldn't have had this sort of success..ningal mumb paranjirunnu in Lucifer thread, 'failed' actor aya prithviyod janangalk sympathy thonni movie theatre il poi kandenn..if that was the case the movie still wouldn't be running successfully in this 4th week and also pave way for Malayalam cinema in intl market..

5. Likes avd liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Champion View Post
    Ningal matram paranja prithvi mosham director akumo..the majority definitely agree that he is good, otherwise Lucifer wouldn't have had this sort of success..ningal mumb paranjirunnu in Lucifer thread, 'failed' actor aya prithviyod janangalk sympathy thonni movie theatre il poi kandenn..if that was the case the movie still wouldn't be running successfully in this 4th week and also pave way for Malayalam cinema in intl market..
    enikkente abhiprayam parayan paadille ?
    mayamohini director aaranu..i dont know..xian bros was shit..angane ethrayo eg. puli murugan, pokkirir raja, madhura raja, majority of dilip movies, vijay movies, vishwasam etc etc...
    lucifer aint a shit movie but its not a good movie either

failed actor aaya prithviyodu sympathi ? ingane onnum nhan paranjittilla

prithviraj is a star..angeru enganeya failure aavunnathu

unless proven otherwise... considering he hasn't made anything before this, it could go either way. but I'm drawing from what I've heard from sets and what I assume he has mustered over four decades -- that includes collaborations with masters from different schools of filmmaking. i'm just hopeful, nothing conclusive. but you sound absolutely sure! :)
    hehe... was not my intention to give you a wrong suggestion... just that, have never come across lalettan ever talking about the procedure of scripting or the necessity of storyboards or mounting of scenes or placing the camera for shots or anything at the least or little to do with the making of a film... never has a director or script-writer talked about lalettan probing into those fine details... its always, he will be jovial on the set, talking nine to the dozen and when the shot is called, he is up and character mode gets switched on... in later interviews, he always sticks to each movie has a jaathakam of its own and so on and so forth philosophy of his... i will be frank with you, when i first read about this decision of his, i was like, if you look at his 350 movies over the years, there are lots of movies you could put to one side and what you will be left with, will be a huge number of movies on the other side, now if a director is supposed to have a minimum bare sense of which story or which narrative pattern will click for a certain genre, how did lalettan ever wind up doing all those movies on the other side? i mean, prithvi talked about movies in detail, about the developments happening around the world in terms of capturing and showcasing movies, there were rumors of him ghost-directing, you knew he would one day be behind the cam, but lalettan, never... ever...

10. Likes Dr Roy liked this post

Geethu mohandas oru sadha actress ennu vcharichu aanu.pullikariyude Liars dice enna padamanusuperstar direct cheythathu kondu padam adipoli aavanemennilla..sadharana pulli camera on aakki kazhinjal vere oralanu.cameraykku purakil ee badha undayal nannu.intresting thing mohanlal oru directors actor aanu.director parayunnathanu last word ennu kettittundu.pulli thanne pullide padathil act cheyumpo output engane varumennariyan oru curiosity undu

Quote Originally Posted by kannan View Post
    Which movies ? . . . big & risky ?
    what an unfair comment..ningal mohanlal fans okke poornamayum vitto ? mlal deserves better..

great news!
    Lal has led the way when it comes to investing in big, risky productions...
    hope he lives up as a filmmaker...
    Jijo oru visonary level aanu, ahead of his times. nalla crew and tech team okke aanenkil this could be a landmark, global film...
    all the best!
    Veeragadha v/s Kadathanadan Ambadi
    Pazhassi v/s Casanova
    Ambedkar v/s Iruvar

Ororo kalagattathil risky projcts eduthu vijayippichitund ikka!!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>