Thread: Uyare review: Should Fly High?

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Default Uyare review: Should Fly High?

On April 28th,Parvathy Shared a Maya Angelou quote on her Facebook wall says "Each time a women stands up for herself,She Stands for all women." So keeping away my gender perceptions and Male ego i'm really curious to know What is the true Feminine/Female/Feminist beingness according to the sthree paksha Cinemakal? should she be a hero?As a superman she ought to save some life?Does she have to meet Some Typical Male characters including a villainous lover boy who could destroy all of her dreams..Another person without any dreams in life and blindly adhere to his fathers decisions and later through this female lead he may find his own soul and at last a parenting guidance who supports her to fullfill all of her wishes without asking anything at all and being very caring through out?Here also some persons tries to intellectualy or emotionaly being superior to someone..To be more precise a gender upon another...

The characteristics which are build through male ego and their political ideologies are getting copied here.These kind of a superman arising through intellectual and emotional independence and superiority has been a trademark of male heroic films. Induchoodan in narasimham is an example..I hope some days some lady superstars will arise from the sea and a lion will roar as to symbolice her power..Oh My God!

So I agree if they had promoted the movie without being more concerned with this gender aspect,I wouldn't have reviewed this one with such perspectives..But as an audience who really wish to see some sensible Sthree paksha cinemas I don't know how all these movies will help to change the dimensions of cinema In to a gender neutral level..So Uyare may have a decent plot about an individual's journey to pursue his/Her Dreams through several struggles from Personal and public sphere including law and order justice etc..In this perspective movie would be an easy watch like bobby sanjays earlier movie How Old are you..we may feel some resemblances with the script writers earlier films including traffic.Direction too could have more crispier..Overall an Abv avg movie with a strong performer in the lead....;)
    Last edited by Jaisonjyothi; 05-03-2019 at 04:43 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thankyou bro.did you watch athiran. could anyone help me-which movie is bettr for family?

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Roy View Post
    Thankyou bro.did you watch athiran. could anyone help me-which movie is bettr for family?
    Athiran Review Ittittund Ivide....Better choice uyare tane anu ;)

thanks jaison

Thanks daa

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Roy View Post
    Uyare is the best one.