Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    J?rgen Klopp says Liverpool could pull out of Carabao Cup over fixture clashes

? Liverpool to play in Club World Cup during quarter-final week
    ? ?If they don?t find a proper date for us, we cannot play?

Klopp threatens to forfeit Carabao Cup despite 'special' win over Arsenal ? video
    J?rgen Klopp has threatened to withdraw Liverpool from the Carabao Cup should the EFL and Premier League fail to find what he considers ?a proper date? for their quarter-final.

Liverpool reached the last eight of the competition after a penalty shootout with Arsenal that followed a remarkable 5-5 draw at Anfield. The quarter-finals are scheduled for the week commencing 16 December ? the same week the European champions will be in Qatar to play in Fifa?s Club World Cup tournament.

The Premier League and Football League have been in talks with clubs over switching a potential quarter-final involving Liverpool to the week commencing 6 January, currently scheduled for the Carabao Cup semi-final first leg. Klopp insists Liverpool will not play any further part in the Carabao Cup should the eventual date complicate an already demanding workload.

?I?m not concerned, somebody else has to be concerned because we didn?t make the fixture list, we didn?t make the schedule,? said the Liverpool manager. ?Fifa told us the Club World Cup will be there [Qatar] and we have to go there and we will do. The Premier League tells us we have to play in the Premier League, which we do obviously. The Carabao Cup, what we did tonight, if they don?t find an appropriate place for us, not 3am on Christmas Day, then we don?t play it.

?They have to make that decision. You have to think about these things. If you have a fixture list where one team cannot be part of all the games, then you have to think about the fixture list. Hopefully it starts now. We will not be the victim of this problem. We play tonight, we wanted to win it, we did that, and if they don?t find a proper date, then we cannot play the next round and whoever is our opponent will go through. Or Arsenal play them. We are going to ignore that problem completely for tonight. A lot of people from the Premier League were sitting in front of the television hoping that Arsenal can do it. But ? sorry!?

Klopp?s main focus, however, was on the young players who guided Liverpool into the last eight despite trailing 3-1, 4-2 and, in stoppage time, 5-4 to Arsenal.

Five youngsters made their Anfield debuts in the fourth-round tie and Klopp said: ?You know, I just enjoyed it. I enjoyed each second of the game. I don?t know the last time I had so much fun in a football game. I saw so many really good performances. I was so happy for the kids that they will remember the first night for the rest of their lives. They made it a proper, special football night. Everyone who came tonight saw 19 goals ? pretty special.

?As a manager maybe I should worry more about the goals we conceded but I couldn?t care less to be honest. I could not care less. The mistakes that we made were obvious but it?s not important. The most important thing for development is that you react in the right way. All these boys need to play in difficult football games ? and it was a difficult football game. They worked their socks off and left their souls on the pitch. I really loved it.?

Boycott cheyyenda aavashyamilla
    Wed night kalicha teamil first XI il ninnum aarum illaayirunnu ( Sub aayi iranghunna Milner maathram )
    Klopp can take his First XI for Club World Cup and can play other XI for the League Cup ...and give charge to one of his assistants

Sadio Mane ...what a player ..outstanding

4. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Can someone tell me why this was ruled out offside by VAR? Is this off-side?

away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Can someone tell me why this was ruled out offside by VAR? Is this off-side?

VAR Comedy continues
    Premier League backed the VAR decision by claiming that Firmino was offside because his armpit was ahead of Mings

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    VAR Comedy continues
    Premier League backed the VAR decision by claiming that Firmino was offside because his armpit was ahead of Mings
    Definitely it's the issue with the people using it. I have never seen any such issues in Bundesliga. VAR in world cup was so superbly handled.

Am not surprised that he ruled this out as offside. The VAR for this game was Martin Atkinson, who ruled during the Utd game that 'foul' wasn't actually a foul on Origi. Atkinson seems to have an agenda. He won't succeed, at least not for the time being..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Pep Guardiola says Sadio Mane does "sometimes dive" after the Liverpool forward was booked for simulation before scoring a last-minute winner against Aston Villa.
    Guardiola was speaking after a dramatic day for the top two, who both scored late goals as they came from behind to win - City beating Southampton 2-1 at home and Liverpool winning 2-1 away to Aston Villa

Coming Sunday ...Mane kku oru reply kku chance undu ( on the ground )

Manchester City have not won at Anfield in the Premier League for nearly 16 years
    Pep ethra League title adichaalum ....at least one time he has to do it....allel oru black mark aanu