Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    expecting Real Madrid to be favored with a minimum of 2 penalties in the return leg of the CL.
    Swabhavikam
    UEFA allelum Spanish clubs aayittu tie up aa

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

La Liga president Javier Tebas has not taken @ManCity verdict well: We have to reassess whether the CAS is the appropriate body to which to appeal institutional decisions in football. Switzerland is a country with a great history of arbitration, the CAS is not up to standard.

@perumal

Kasulla Gulfu karude clubinu fairplay is foulplay/ vice versa - athu othukki.
    Last edited by sillan; 07-13-2020 at 05:17 PM.

.... i know the court ruling is not going to make much of a difference to your beliefs. you will still believe our finances are punctured. you will still believe our accounts are flawed. till yesterday, you had belief in CAS to punish us. from today, you will believe the three judges of CAS who conducted the hearing were bought with arab money. like i said, it it not going to make much of a difference. let it just be put on record that CAS rules that UEFA evidences were insufficiently conclusive, and you chose to believe in those insufficiently conclusive evidences.
    City's refusal to co-operate with investigation is a strong indication of somewhere something was wrong. It's not that too difficult for such powerful people of middle east to erase evidence.
    Last edited by sillan; 07-13-2020 at 05:16 PM.

the lamentations of a humiliated pool fan is always so hilarious... talk of humiliating them 4-0 on the field and a pool fan will cry of finance and other matters outside the field... classic cry baby stuff reigning champions getting kicked out in the second stage that too at the 'unbeatable' anfield, ouch, that hurts! liverpool might be the only team in recent history to be champion of uefa one year and get kicked out in second round of the following year, all thanks to the great klopp ... that says a lot... you find fa and carabao belittling because it involves small teams and then you become champions of the municipality by beating teams from asia and south america that no one has even heard of and you go thumping your chest about it... pathetic! grow some brain dude... one thing you are right, i hate liverpool and oh yes, that too from long back.... i have my reasons for it and i am proud of it...
    Let's win UCL first then see yourself how difficult it is to win and then only qualifying for your so called Municipality championship matter will have to arise alle mate . FA cup and Carabao alla club world cupinu qualification ennanu ente oru veppu . Last time I checked Chittykal still trying to win it by all means - or their manager's aim it is. We won super cup and club world cup after winning UCL not FA cup or your top of the list Carabao super club world cup. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Kasulla Gulfu karude clubinu fairplay is foulplay/ vice versa - athu othukki.
    City's refusal to co-operate with investigation is a strong indication of somewhere something was wrong. It's not that too difficult for such powerful people of middle east to erase evidence.
    Let's win UCL first then see yourself how difficult it is to win and then only qualifying for your so called Municipality championship matter will have to arise alle mate . FA cup and Carabao alla club world cupinu qualification ennanu ente oru veppu . Last time I checked Chittykal still trying to win it by all means - or their manager's aim it is. We won super cup and club world cup after winning UCL not FA cup or your top of the list Carabao super club world cup. Period.
    until yesterday, the CAS court was like the greatest court on earth... now its all arab money
    the humiliated scoucer who had put all hope on cas ruling city out of champions league for 2 years...
    now its back to blah blah the blah blah.... the pain is so evident and hilarious

Man utd drew with Southampton 2-2 96th min equaliser from Southampton. Chelsea and leceister rakshapettu

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    MANU 3rd position varaan ulla chance undu.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Chelsea got a match with Liverpool.
    Wolves match would be tough too.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Chelsea got a match with Liverpool.
    Wolves match would be tough too.
    personally ManU nu UCL qualification kittaruth ennanu aagraham...njangalkk oru koottu vende...😝😝😝

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!