Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    u mean city.... for team defending this rule is not applicable, unintentional handballs in own box will not result in a penalty...
    yes...i meant city...
    there was also an instance where rodri was bought down by lamela in the spurs box... and the referee was waiting for some info from the var guys and nothing happened...
    well, just 2 games and already two goals denied for city... this will be hard to take... one thing is sure, var will affect teams who rely on multiple attacks and counter-attacks...

There are questions over and over. If Adrian was not in line, then when it seemed Adrian wasn't at fault at couple of angles for Chelsea's score leveling penalty why it was given (not sure VAR is on during shoot out, it's referee's mistake though he was seen checking it during earlier takes). You are talking about 'why VAR not intervened?', but here VAR intervened and it followed rule and to my eyes it was clearly deflected off Laporte's forehand/elbow region. That's the pain of VAR, you think scored goal and celebrate, but decision yet to be made. In some seasons, some teams are hugely affected from wrong decisions. Though it's painful to take, at least the number of offside goals being given will be to 0.

Guardiola and City fans are obsessed with Liverpool:)

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

“If you play in a club like Liverpool, there's always big expectation, you have to win something. So there's always expectation high in the football. So not even if it's not from yourselves, from the people because they want to see the club winning something.” - Mo Salah.

- seems like Salah and Kop fans are the ones obsessed with Man City winning trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    There are questions over and over. If Adrian was not in line, then when it seemed Adrian wasn't at fault at couple of angles for Chelsea's score leveling penalty why it was given (not sure VAR is on during shoot out, it's referee's mistake though he was seen checking it during earlier takes). You are talking about 'why VAR not intervened?', but here VAR intervened and it followed rule and to my eyes it was clearly deflected off Laporte's forehand/elbow region. That's the pain of VAR, you think scored goal and celebrate, but decision yet to be made. In some seasons, some teams are hugely affected from wrong decisions. Though it's painful to take, at least the number of offside goals being given will be to 0.
    wrong again... sterling's goal against hammers scrapped due to his shoulder in offside position, but wolves vs utd moutinho's (who crossed to neves for the goal) shoulder in offside position not considered?? some favored some not...

Lamela's foul on Rodri - penalty or not??
    https://youtu.be/89t6SpyXeoE

wrong again... sterling's goal against hammers scrapped due to his shoulder in offside position, but wolves vs utd moutinho's (who crossed to neves for the goal) shoulder in offside position not considered?? some favored some not...
    It's normal for a fan to feel about his team that way (you or me). Those decisions that can go either way. But every previous seasons there were number goals given despite player's whole body even couple of yards offside.

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    It's normal for a fan to feel about his team that way (you or me). Those decisions that can go either way. But every previous seasons there were number goals given despite player's whole body even couple of yards offside.
    so u can't approve that the offside goals will be 0... that's my point, it depends upon the VAR team of that particular match, and the fate of the team, most of the time it is .....

Salah: I am not a fan of VAR

https://www.kingfut.com/2019/08/21/salah-not-fan-var/

Salah is one of the players that has faced a lot of criticism last season over claims that he dived deliberately inside the penalty box and won illegitimate penalties for the Reds.

so u can't approve that the offside goals will be 0... that's my point, it depends upon the VAR team of that particular match, and the fate of the team, most of the time it is .....
    Diving teams RED card medikkumpol aavum VAR discussion sherikkum mookkuka.