Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    ഇന്നലെയാണെ Fabinho നേരിട്ടുള്ള assist ആയിരുന്നു....
    😂😂😂 ഇനി അത്*ലറ്റിക്കോ കൂടി വന്ന് ആണി അടിച്ചാൽ പൂർത്തി ആയി.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Back to Back Loses for Liverpool - What happend actually ?

Loss to Atlitico - Champions League
    Loss to Watford - Premier League
    Loss to Chelsea - FA Cup

Unbelievable in one word

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
     ഇനി അത്*ലറ്റിക്കോ കൂടി വന്ന് ആണി അടിച്ചാൽ പൂർത്തി ആയി.

 ഇനി അത്*ലറ്റിക്കോ കൂടി വന്ന് ആണി അടിച്ചാൽ പൂർത്തി ആയി.
    League ഉറപ്പായി. FA Cup-ൽ നിന്നും പുറത്തായി. CL-ൽ നിന്നും പുറത്തായാൽ, അവസാന മാസങ്ങൾ Liverpool-നു മത്സരിക്കാൻ ഒന്നും കാണില്ല...
    അതുകൊണ്ട്, Atletico മത്സരത്തിൽ ഒരു കാരണവശാലും തോൽക്കാൻ അവര് ആഗ്രഹിക്കില്ല...

Played 38 .Won 26 .Drawn 12 .Lost EXACTLY NONE... EXACTLY NONE... EXACTLY NONE...

That team didn't lost to a relegation battling team... The cartoon is baseless for you not for others...
    @Perumthachan തോറ്റാലും തീരില്ലല്ലോ ഇവന്മാരുടെ ഗീർവാണം

Ningalkku parnjathu manassilalavthathinu what i can do? Just lost one game after 28 games of the season (lost invincible pattam - Arsenal fansinte vicharam invincible aayenanu cup kittyennano?) Athine base cheythoru cartoon - athum premier league cup pokkipidichu. 22 points lead cheyyunna teamine. So what's the point in that. Just made just for one purpose but its baseless. If you still don't get it's the thing inside oyur skull is not good enough.

had no idea scousers were so infatuated to see an 'invincible' season...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    had no idea scousers were so infatuated to see an 'invincible' season...
    It could have been a great feet , winning it after 3 decades with whole season unbeaten , never expected them to loose against Watford
    They need just four wins from their remaining 10 games to be crowned champions, regardless of what their rivals do.

Liverpool's fourth game from this point of the season is against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on 5 April.
    Winning the title at the home of defending champions

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    It could have been a great feet , winning it after 3 decades with whole season unbeaten , never expected them to loose against Watford
    They need just four wins from their remaining 10 games to be crowned champions, regardless of what their rivals do. Liverpool's fourth game from this point of the season is against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on 5 April. Winning the title at the home of defending champions
    the cracks were starting to show right after winter break... needed a late goal by mane against norwich... then lost against atletico... needed an error from west ham goalkeeper for the 3-2 winner... and watford broke them badly... klopp had no regard for fa cup which was evident in his youngsters based lineups in earlier matches of the tournament... against chelsea, he suddenly puts up a comparatively stronger team and goes on to lose... simply said, complacency just got them...

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Ningalkku parnjathu manassilalavthathinu what i can do? Just lost one game after 28 games of the season (lost invincible pattam - Arsenal fansinte vicharam invincible aayenanu cup kittyennano?) Athine base cheythoru cartoon - athum premier league cup pokkipidichu. 22 points lead cheyyunna teamine. So what's the point in that. Just made just for one purpose but its baseless. If you still don't get it's the thing inside oyur skull is not good enough.
    ningalkku njan paranjathu enthanu manassilakathath...aa cartoon il ullath epl trophy alla...unbeaten aayi season finish cheythappol FA kodutha gold trophy aanath...ningal ee thavana unbeaten aayi finish cheythirunnu engil ningalkkum kittiyene...ath ini kittilla...athra maathre aa cartoon kond udheshichullu...FK il ningal ozhike bakki ellarkkum manassilaayittundavum enthanu aa cartoon udheshichath ennu...

9. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Liverpool were in a situation last season..They had lost to Barca 3-0 and was looking at a record tally season in PL without a PL trophy. No chance in CL, no chance in PL..a hugely successful season ending up empty handed would have been very frustrating. But then they turned it around against Barca without Salah, without Firmino. At least this season, it's us all the way..25 points lead after 29 games I think is the biggest ever not just in England but whole of Europe at the top of the league.

The GREATEST EVER for a reason..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

@Perumthachan "THE GREATEST EVER" 😂😂😂😂
    @Giggs ningalde treble edutha team ne okke valla kuppayilum kondu kala..ivide "greatest ever" vannu kazhinju...😂😂😂😂

12. Likes bellari raja liked this post