Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Banned

Liverpool have amassed 101 pts in last 38 PL games!

The PL record is 102, by Jose's first Chelsea and Pep's City. IF Liverpool win their next three games, they'll have 103 from their previous 38 games.

Unreal from Klopp considering his comparatively lesser spending! Can he win the PL this time around!

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Jurgen Klopp has been named the Premier League’s Manager of the Month for the second month in a row.
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins Premier League Player of the Month for September

On all the previous 4 occasions Klopp's team visited OT, I expected us to win each one of them. The results were 2 convincing Utd wins and 2 draws. This is on fixture that has heavily disappointed every Liverpool fan under Klopp. An underdog mentality won't be so bad after the poor results there.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Banned

Ole confirms that De Gea, Pogba amd Lingard will miss the Liverpool game due to injuries
    Martial and Bissaka in a race against time to be fit for the game! Ole says one of them could get some 30-45mins or so!

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Ole confirms that De Gea, Pogba amd Lingard will miss the Liverpool game due to injuries
    Martial and Bissaka in a race against time to be fit for the game! Ole says one of them could get some 30-45mins or so!

They are still not match fit , half fit aayi kalikkunnathu risk aayirikkum

Have teams found a blueprint to beat Man City as stats reveal the champions lose when forced to rely on crosses ?

It appears teams may have figured out a way to derail Manchester City.
    Sky Sports claims Pep Guardiola?s men hate being forced out wide, resulting in them playing more crosses.
    Stunning stats show that in the last five games where City delivered more crosses than their opponent, they only won once and lost the other four times.
    Wolves stunned the Premier League champions when they battled to a 2-0 win at the Etihad earlier this month.
    And it?s claimed that much of that was to do with their positioning on the field.
    Wolves disrupted City?s tactics in the middle of the park, making Pep?s men play wider.
    But with no target men in City?s XI, and with Wolves boasting a number of gigantic defenders, it was the visitors who came out on top.
    City?s attacking, high-pace football also leaves them vulnerable at the back.
    Sky Sports claim teams who are victorious against them often strike in transition, catching City?s players unaware.
    City have also committed the third-most individual errors in the league with five alone this term, with defender Nicolas Otamendi the main culprit.
    The champs are also top of the table with Everton when it comes to conceding from set pieces.
    Since the start of the 18/19 season, City have conceded 32 times, with 12 coming from set pieces.
    That?s an average of 37.5 per cent, the same as Everton, who have conceding 22 of their 59 goals from dead ball situations.
    It indicates that City are paying the price for a lack of height and power in the team.
    But with tiki-taka primarily involving small, pacey and technically gifted footballers, it would represented a huge U-turn in philosophy for Guardiola to start bulking up his side.

Danny Mills ( Former Man City and Leeds Utd right back ) combined Liverpool - United XI

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Danny Mills ( Former Man City and Leeds Utd right back ) combined Liverpool - United XI

Orma varunnath last season il Tim Sherwood Arsenal vs Tottenham combined 11 ittath aanu...11 players from Tottenham...and the match result was 4-2 win for Arsenal...ivide enthakumo entho...😆

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    Orma varunnath last season il Tim Sherwood Arsenal vs Tottenham combined 11 ittath aanu...11 players from Tottenham...and the match result was 4-2 win for Arsenal...ivide enthakumo entho...

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk

On current form that XI is correct , I don't think anybody from 'current' Man Utd team get in to that XI

Arsenal third aayallo , first position (Liverpool) ozhike ellaam up for grabs....Top 4 really achievable for the Gunners
    Emery has fully fit squad to choose from the first time ever