Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 456

Thread: ♛♛♛ ⚽️⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️⚽️♛♛♛

  1. #401

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Bernardo Silva has been banned for one match and fined ?50,000 following a controversial social media post regarding Manchester City teammate Benjamin Mendy.
    Money talks. In other news, City will not get banned from Champions League even though it was proved beyond doubt that City did not keep up with financial fair play.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

  2. #402
    FK Citizen sillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Thrissur
    Posts
    5,681

    Default

    Pochettino got sacked by Levy (I don't say by Spurs) - another manager got his head rolled bcoz of players. They got their manager sacked who taken them to next level in club career and recent memory...

    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...d-by-tottenham

    And the next one for them who? none other than the Special One..

  3. #403

    Default

    Under #Pochettino #Spurs income doubled whilst wages up just 45%, the club made a profit of ?286m on a net spend of ?74m.

    Good Luck, Pochettino ♥️

  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Pochettino got sacked by Levy (I don't say by Spurs) - another manager got his head rolled bcoz of players. They got their manager sacked who taken them to next level in club career and recent memory...

    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...d-by-tottenham

    And the next one for them who? none other than the Special One..
    Mourinho appointed as Spurs boss...with in 24 hrs of Poch sacking



    Brendan Rodgers was Tottenham's first choice before turning to Jose Mourinho

  5. #405
    FK Citizen sillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Thrissur
    Posts
    5,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Mourinho appointed as Spurs boss...with in 24 hrs of Poch sacking



    Brendan Rodgers was Tottenham's first choice before turning to Jose Mourinho


    It was never a 24hr
    business - there has been talk and meeting between Levy and Mou last week. Its been in making for couple of week or more... Rodgers would've been best for them, but he is just enjoying his new project at Leicester which is flying at the moment, so if he leaves them it will affect it reputation as a coach for sure...
    Last edited by sillan; 11-21-2019 at 07:54 AM.

  6. #406
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    99,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Mourinho appointed as Spurs boss...with in 24 hrs of Poch sacking


    Brendan Rodgers was Tottenham's first choice before turning to Jose Mourinho
    Harry Kane-ine Tottenham-il ninnum purathakkuka ennathavum target.

    Always welcome to Chelsea (Kane-ine aanu, Mandrake-ine alla).

  7. #407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Harry Kane-ine Tottenham-il ninnum purathakkuka ennathavum target.

    Always welcome to Chelsea (Kane-ine aanu, Mandrake-ine alla).
    Read that the first thing he requested to Spurs Chairman was to keep Harry Kane
    Pazhaya man management style oonum ippol nadakkilla ....players are much powerful now.....and Mourinho knows it very well

  8. #408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post


    It was never a 24hr
    business - there has been talk and meeting between Levy and Mou last week. Its been in making for couple of week or more... Rodgers would've been best for them, but he is just enjoying his new project at Leicester which is flying at the moment, so if he leaves them it will affect it reputation as a coach for sure...
    Yes , some reports says that it's been almost a month...anyway a big sigh of relief for Madrid and Arsenal fans
    It's not this season , it started from January I think ...they somehow reached the Champions League final at the expense of Man City
    Their away form from January itself has been poor I think...and it has been coming
    Don't know Pochettino himself created a situation like this to get out

  9. #409
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    99,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Read that the first thing he requested to Spurs Chairman was to keep Harry Kane
    Pazhaya man management style oonum ippol nadakkilla ....players are much powerful now.....and Mourinho knows it very well
    ingerude keezhil kalikkano ennu Kane koodi theerumanikkanamallo.

    ippol peak form-il nilkkunna time aanu, vere club-il chernnal Trophy illatha career enna perudosham mattam.

  10. #410

    Default

    Great start for Mourinho

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •