Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Liverpool made it a full year without losing in the top flight

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    Don't rate ogs. Go for pochitino in the Summer. Knowing utd it would be some one like allegri.
    Pochettino vannaalum ship nereyaakkaan pattumo ennu doubt aanu ....will be another try....some new players will come for higher price...could be same old story

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Liverpool made it a full year without losing in the top flight
    A full year in league without losing. Think it's 50 games at Anfield unbeaten.

That unbeaten run at Anfield against Everton might be coming to an end tomorrow. Liverpool will play some youngsters and usual bench players against Ancelotti's first team.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Chila mahaanmar parayunnu dominance by one team is not good ennu..parachil kettal thonnum Liverpool and Klopp have spent fortune to build this team ennu...Klopp's net spend is less than City, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and even Bournemouth. What Klopp is doing is miracle. Following a model that every club should follow.

No one, I say no manager even comes near him. BEST in the whole world!
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Looks like only world war 3 will stop lfc from winning the league.

Man Utd fans call for Mauricio Pochettino as #OleOut trends after Solskjaer?s side annihilated by Man City

MANCHESTER UNITED fans have voiced their anger at boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as they urged the board to hire former Tottenham gaffer Mauricio Pochettino
    The Red Devils trailed 3-0 going into the break at Old Trafford as Manchester City outclassed their rivals in the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final.

One disgruntled fan tweeted: "Dear chairman of Man Utd Please sack Solskjaer and bring in Pochettino, definite need a change of manager."
    Another said: "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is completely out of depth. He needs to go, bring in Mauricio Pochettino or Massimiliano Allegri."
    A third added: "A reminder that Pochettino is sitting on his couch, jobless while Mr. Solskjaer is running my soccer franchise to the ground."
    One United supporter commented: "Anyone trying to tell you Mauricio Pochettino couldn?t coach these players better than this imbecile is on some seriously strong medication.

"Solskjaer is clueless, as soon as kick and rush doesn?t work we have absolutely nothing to offer."

It was an opinion shared by another fan, who posted: "This ladies and gentlemen, is why I have wanted Mauricio Pochettino for months. A person who can actually manage a team. Who even is this Ole Gunnar Solskjaer p****?"

10. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Fellow PL fans...admire it when u can..U might be seeing greatness...perhaps all time greatness...61 points out of 63...J?rgen Klopp..