Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️ 2019/20 Premier League ⚽️♛ : Liverpool are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    personally ManU nu UCL qualification kittaruth ennanu aagraham...njangalkk oru koottu vende...😝😝😝

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    ningakku kootttanallo avan, Tottenham 🐓🐓🐓

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    ningakku kootttanallo avan, Tottenham 🐓🐓🐓
    athine okke aaru koottunnu...Kari vech koottan allathe enthinu kollam kozhikale 😝😝😝

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Newcastle United is all set to be taken over by a Saudi Arabian consortium.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Chelsea got a match with Liverpool.
    Wolves match would be tough too.
    Liverpool onnum njngal vishayam alla man utd also got a matach with Leicester. That will be a final

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Reactions to the CAS Ruling:

Jose Mourinho: I don't know if City are guilty or not but either way it's a disgraceful decision

Jurgen Klopp:
    I don't know if I can answer. It's a serious subject. I don't think it was a good day for football yesterday, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Reactions to the CAS Ruling: Jose Mourinho: I don't know if City are guilty or not but either way it's a disgraceful decision Jurgen Klopp: I don't know if I can answer. It's a serious subject. I don't think it was a good day for football yesterday, to be honest.
    Daily Mail Martin Samuel gives fitting reply:
    To Jose Mourinho: The irony of Mourinho, who benefited hugely from owner investment during his first spell at Chelsea under Roman Abramovich, advocating financial regulation now he is with frugal Tottenham is almost too ripe for comment. Chelsea did everything that Manchester City have subsequently, and then worked to change the rules from the inside so that their path to the top could not be travelled again. Yet, leaving even that gross hypocrisy aside, Mourinho's commentary was flawed. He argued that as City were fined 9million, they were guilty, so their ban should not have been lifted. It's a little more complicated than that. The fine was for refusing to comply with UEFA's initial investigation — the ban was for falsifying accounts. Mourinho must be aware how straightforwardly logical CAS's decision was.

To Jurgen Klopp: Klopp laments about the formation of world super league with 10 clubs. What — the sort of league that Liverpool keep talking about, in those secret meetings with other elite members like Arsenal and Manchester United, that always end up being uncovered and reported in the media? Meetings with foreign power-brokers, often American, who want to create a closed shop Champions League, composed of the established elite that includes Liverpool.
    As for making competition difficult, Klopp went on to espouse the German vision of club ownership, a system so competitive it has resulted in Bayern Munich winning the Bundesliga title for the last eight seasons — when no club in the history of German football stretching back to 1903 had previously won more than three on the spin.

If Saudi Arabian investment now makes Newcastle a force, how is that bad for the game? Don't Newcastle fans deserve that? Isn't the city worthy? Or is it that the Premier League should only be controlled by American capitalists who do not wish to see other clubs to rise up. Do they fear competition on the pitch or is it the American Islamophobia working out here?

The transfer window will open on July 27 and end on October 5, 2020. A ‘domestic-only’ window will be allowed after that.

pop goes the century....

Finally ended Liverpool's unbeaten run and saved our invincible status......