Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: ✪✪✪ ⚽️⚽️⚽️ 2019/20 La Liga ⚽️⚽️⚽️✪✪✪ REAL MADRID Champions again

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i am a fan of messi. i am a fan of man city. but the day messi joins city, that will be the day i stop being a fan of man city.
    what barca has done for messi is immense. it would be ungrateful of messi to leave them. i wouldn't want messi in man city.
    Man City oru team work aanu most of the teams in pl are like that I think there is no chance for superstars in this league

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Man City oru team work aanu most of the teams in pl are like that I think there is no chance for superstars in this league Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    i suppose CR7, bergkamp, fowler, yorke, giggs, nistelrooy, owen, drogba, henry, shearer, rooney were all superstars in their own abilities. the last decade has seen messi and CR7 rise to such proportions taking the whole sheen alongwith them to la liga. portugal being close to spain and argentina having spanish as official language were one among many reasons for those two; of course owen and beckham did end up in real madrid, possible because rm being a constant CL favorite. if a puskas, platini, cruyff, baggio, gullit, vanbasten comes up tomorrow and they start of in epl, i think they could be superstars here. epl having more than 2-3 teams vying for the cup, foreign money pouring in, the revenue generated and top managers employed here, now more than ever i believe epl will see the rise of a new superstar in the next 5 years.
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 07-17-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Being a hardcore barca fan since my childhood,this is really heartbreaking. Bartomeau has done what perez or any other madrista has never done. That dimwit has literally destroyed the financial position of barca and ruined the best years of messi through stupid signings. I really hope laporta/rosell returns to club. Morale is such low in club. If messi leaves barca, obviously as a fan i will be disappointed. But this team no longer deserves Messi. He has done everything to this club. He no longer owes anything!

Thats true.........

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    i am a fan of messi. i am a fan of man city. but the day messi joins city, that will be the day i stop being a fan of man city.
    what barca has done for messi is immense. it would be ungrateful of messi to leave them. i wouldn't want messi in man city.

Fallen giants: Deportivo La Coruna relegated to third tier of Spanish football

Its 20 years since the club finished five points clear of Barcelona to be crowned La Liga champions.

Sergio of Deportivo La Coruna tangling with Manchester United's Roy Keane during the Spanish side's 3-2 win at Old Trafford in October 2001.

FORMER SPANISH CHAMPIONS Deportivo La Coruna were relegated to the countrys third division last night, hours after their final match of the season was postponed just before kick-off after some of their opponents tested positive for coronavirus.
    Deportivo, who won the La Liga title in 2000, drop down to the third tier following wins for relegation rivals Albacete and Lugo over Cadiz and Mirandes respectively.
    That means that Deportivo, who reached the semi-finals of the Champions League in 2004, will go down from the second tier regardless of what they do in their rescheduled match against Fuenlabrada, which has been postponed to 30 July.
    That match, which was also set to have an impact on promotion to La Liga, was called off after cases of coronavirus were found at Fuenlabrada. In the final round of the normal season, Fuenlabrada were aiming to clinch a play-off spot to reach the top flight.
    After applying La Ligas Covid-19 health protocols and controls and detecting positive cases at CF Fuenlabrada, the Spanish football federation (RFEF) and La Liga have mutually agreed to postpone the RC Deportivo-CF Fuenlabrada match for reasons of force majeure, the league said in a statement.
    According to Spanish media reports, six players and two members of Fuenlabradas coaching staff have caught the virus.

Lionel Messi wins his SEVENTH top scorer award, more than any other player in #LaLigaHistory!