Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
    വിസ മെഡിക്കലിന് ഒന്ന് അബുദാബി പോയി

2. Likes wayanadan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Aanayum aanayum kandumuttiyappol......

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post

Good Morning All...........

namaskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaram
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

namaskaaaaaaaaaaaram

namaskaaaaaaaaaaaram

ഭർത്താവ്* ഒരുപാട്* സ്*നേഹിക്കുന്നു; കൂടെ കഴിയാൻ വയ്യ , വിവാഹമോചനം വേണമെന്ന്* യുവതി

FK Addict

covid comedies;

now iam in home quaratine for next 14 days...
    i was in mumbai hotel for 7 days quaratine..
    i came from suez-cairo ( both in egypt)-dubai-mumbai
    iam a seafarer working in ship...signed off fro ship in 11-aug-2020...for further travel, i need to undergo covid test,and should be passed..so i was in cairo hotel for 3 days..2nd day we had covid test at a clinic in cairo,egypt..nw what i observed in cairo city is that 99% are not wearing any mask, no social distancing and everything is very normal.Clinic which took covid test is like our medical college, fully crowded, mojority not waering any mask.The car, which took as from suez to cairo (about 3 hrs journey) is airconconditioned, and except me, everybody closed their windows.The hotel, which we stayed had swimming pool and many people were playing in swimming pool, including children.The only people wearing mask in hotel was fillippinos, chinese and indians.Most of the arabs and white races were not wearing any mask.In the flight from Cairo to dubai, more than half of the passengers were not wearing any mask.Also, the TV infront of the passengers were working (which was not working in the flight from dubai to mumbai flight to prevent covud).Everything is normal, except that they provided hand sanitisers and mask, wcich many did not wear and some announcements regarding covid.In cairo hotel, buffey system was their to have food and we were in que to collect food.
    now, from dubai to mumbai flight, everything changed.We have to fill so many forms, covud related to come to india.Everybody was wearing mask, gloves and some also wearing overalls and helmet.TV infront of us not working because airhostess said it will cause infection , so they decided not to start that.In mumbai airport, there were so many long que.to fill and give each form and to take the xerox of one of that form ( surprisingly, only one xerox machine was their), another que for arogya sethu..our company already booked hotel for us..for that again another que...we reached hilton hotel ,mumbai in a govt. bus...100 rs per person for 1 km journey.in that hotel, we were not allowed to go out of that room ..food will be kept outside our room in disposable plate.and i had covid test in the hotel on 4th day of quarantine, which i passed,finally, in flight from mumbai to kochi.. i observed more strictness, most of the people wearing full ppe and in kerala i observed everybody was weraing mask (but for many , nose is outside the mask).. i was not allowed to come out of the taxi , even to have food ( pre paid taxi from airport to home).. when people heard that iam come, all guest and neighbours in my home dissappeared as if i have aids,ohh..one thing i forgot, the taxy which took us from hotel to airport in mumbai (uber taxi)had no physical barrier between driver and passengers, driver was not wearing any mask
    but in kerala, driver was wearing mask and there was physical barrier between driver and passenger.
    what i observed is that 1) most of the white and arab poeple dont wear any mask 2) i have never seen any social distancing anywhere throughout my journey, even in TV i have seen no social distancing is observed 3)covid strictness is maximum in kerala and minimum in egypt and dubai
    when our ship went to phillippines in april, most of the people not wearing any mask, roaming around frreely even after lockdown imposed.some guys from port health dept. came without any mask and they ate ship's food.
    we were in china in may..strictness was their..but we had some survey..and the survey guys threw their mask after about 1 hour and remained in the ship for about 10 hours without any mask and social distancing