Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNDA - Realistic & Brave

Banned

Default UNDA - Realistic & Brave

Mammootty starrer Khalid Rahman film Unda is Genuine ,realistic and brave .The film can't be classified in a particular genre even it has drama,thrills,fear ,emotions ,actions and finally well defined characters.

Movie is based on a real incident happens in 2014 where a group of police officers moves to chattisgarh for election duty and the struggle overcome by the team makes the movie in lead .

Writer Harshad clearly explained the political aspects with lime light and individual arena of presentation by Khalid makes a rare ,refreshing and a brave film .With stunning visuals and iconic back ground score ,refreshed making moves to the level peak.

And coming to the performance ,the lead actor ,Mammootty ,has done several police characters in the past ..how should I say about his performance ,??Better I should challenge you guys that ,can anyone show me the shadow of any other characters in inspected Mani ,I bet ,you can't .What an impeccable performance ...Towards the climax his energy and charisma is mind-blowing .Arjun Ashokan,Shine Tom Chako,Lukman, and all others did a fantastic job .Oh ,you guys doesn't saw any negatives from my side ,sorry I was not watching the movie actually ,I was one among the Betalian of inspected Mani sir .

Grab the ticket ,rush in to nearest Cinema hall....You guys won't be disappointed.

Rating -5/5

Theatre-Manjeri Kairali
    Last edited by ClubAns; 06-14-2019 at 04:29 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Mammootty starrer Khalid Rahman film Unda is Genuine ,realistic and brave .The film can't be classified in a particular genre even it has drama,thrills,fear ,emotions ,actions and finally well defined characters.Movie is based on a real incident happens in 2014 where a group of police officers moves to chattisgarh for election duty and the struggle overcome by the team makes the movie in lead .Writer Harshad clearly explained the political aspects with lime light and individual arena of presentation by Khalid makes a rare ,refreshing and a brave film .With stunning visuals and iconic back ground score ,refreshed making moves to the level peak. And coming to the performance ,the lead actor ,Mammootty ,has done several police characters in the past ..how should I say about his performance ,??Better I should challenge you guys that ,can anyone show me the shadow of any other characters in inspected Mani ,I bet ,you can't .What an impeccable performance ...Towards the climax his energy and charisma is mind-blowing .Arjun Ashokan,Shine Tom Chako,Lukman, and all others did a fantastic job .Oh ,you guys doesn't saw any negatives from my side ,sorry I was not watching the movie actually ,I was one among the Betalian of inspected Mani sir .Grab the ticket ,rush in to nearest Cinema hall....You guys won't be disappointed.
    Rating -5/5Theatre-Manjeri Kairali

Polichu Donbhai..

thanks david

Polichu adukki alle...thanks don

Thanks Don David for the review..........

Thanks for the excellent review

Thanks 🙏
    Wht was the status
    Crowd opinion

Thanks for the review
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Good review..................