Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ഉണ്ടയുടെ രാഷ്ട്രീയം

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aivin Alex View Post
    Totally disagree with the view.. Politics of this movie is right. Though it indirectly mention the reason of Maoism.. It intent is different. Movie tries to portray how both state and maoist are using people for their agenda..
    It talk about people caught up in between this power struggle..
    The police who dies for their loyality to state and civils who are duped into an armed struggle with state in false pretext..
    Movie talks about them. It talks about innocent people who just want to live their life being caught up in middle

In my opinion maoism as an idea does not need any sympathy and no armed struggle have brought about equality but quite the opposite
    Those who sympathise with maoist never sympathise with the police men killed by them who were doing their constitutional duty to protect integrity of this state. This movie does that. But in doing so mivie never tries to trivialise issue faced by people living in this region.
    Unda here hits right targets

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
    Maoists aren't the real guns(Who triggers everything) in this system in is the persons who governs the power..So as the police men and villagers suffers the maker should have give space for the voice of maoists too rather than just keeping them as unknown strangers in the movie..I'm not defending maoists either..Each voices should get echoed...

Upon maoist politics We can't generalise them as some terrorists...As the policemen who died while protecting the constitutional rights maoists also may have a better past to tell..Past of struggles and Power politics...So don't be so judgemental about them...So I was just trying to say that each subjugated voices should have get equal space ..:)

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisonjyothi View Post
    Maoists aren't the real guns(Who triggers everything) in this system in is the persons who governs the power..So as the police men and villagers suffers the maker should have give space for the voice of maoists too rather than just keeping them as unknown strangers in the movie..I'm not defending maoists either..Each voices should get echoed...

Upon maoist politics We can't generalise them as some terrorists...As the policemen who died while protecting the constitutional rights maoists also may have a better past to tell..Past of struggles and Power politics...So don't be so judgemental about them...So I was just trying to say that each subjugated voices should have get equal space ..:)
    In india Maoist are just as bad as government..
    They too take advantage off illiterate by promising them that an armed revolution will solve all their problem.. They fail to mention the might of indian state.. It was indian government decision to use police aganist Maoist because government didn't want to use army aganist internal dissent.
    Maoist in india are more interested in taking bribe from coal mine owners in chattigarh than Their so called aim of armmed rebellion to over through constitutional indian state.

They don't even care about people they care as its evident from them burning up schools, mobile towers and road construction equipment because any devolopment there may take their influence on people on that region

Personal I don't agree with any ideology which prefer to overthrow a democratic government through armed rebellion especial Maoism

On movie side movie do talk about genuine concern of people dialoge like athilum valiya kalnmara evide ulle... Police vannu nanagale ividunnu oodichu...
    Ee mannu ningade anu shows that..
    But I think like me director does not see any merit in sympathising with Maoist

Kilipoya good review...............

Alla Adicha sadhanam eethanauu........

In india Maoist are just as bad as government..
    They too take advantage off illiterate by promising them that an armed revolution will solve all their problem.. They fail to mention the might of indian state.. It was indian government decision to use police aganist Maoist because government didn't want to use army aganist internal dissent.
    Maoist in india are more interested in taking bribe from coal mine owners in chattigarh than Their so called aim of armmed rebellion to over through constitutional indian state.

They don't even care about people they care as its evident from them burning up schools, mobile towers and road construction equipment because any devolopment there may take their influence on people on that region

Personal I don't agree with any ideology which prefer to overthrow a democratic government through armed rebellion especial Maoism

why u are so prejudiced? how could u make such a judgement like in India maoist are bad?then we could take examples of criminal activities and malpractices from every aspects of society.even in law and order.i wasn't talking about maoistic politics.have u seen the film?so if they have intended to make a movie about silenced voices they should have given equal space to every political perspectives ..

On movie side movie do talk about genuine concern of people dialoge like athilum valiya kalnmara evide ulle... Police vannu nanagale ividunnu oodichu...
    Ee mannu ningade anu shows that..
    But I think like me director does not see any merit in sympathising with Maoist

haha everyone is innocent ennu paranjit oru minority groupine opposite cheyenda karyamilla enne paranjullu...allathe enik maoist anubhavitwam onnum illa...im talking about silenced voices ennu paranjit some groupine silenced and villanious ayi matti nirttiyathile issues paranjenne ullu

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Kilipoya good review...............

Alla Adicha sadhanam eethanauu........
    pandatte pole allene atra strong items onnum kittanjilla....alel ithil kooduthal strong ayi review idayirunnu :)

9. Likes frincekjoseph liked this post

haha everyone is innocent ennu paranjit oru minority groupine opposite cheyenda karyamilla enne paranjullu...allathe enik maoist anubhavitwam onnum illa...im talking about silenced voices ennu paranjit some groupine silenced and villanious ayi matti nirttiyathile issues paranjenne ullu
    Personal Maoist are vellinous and they shoud face the full might of india until they give up arms.. But people duped by Maoist should be treated with campassion. I prefer gandian struggle as means of fighting injustice

why u are so prejudiced? how could u make such a judgement like in India maoist are bad?then we could take examples of criminal activities and malpractices from every aspects of society.even in law and order.i wasn't talking about maoistic politics.have u seen the film?so if they have intended to make a movie about silenced voices they should have given equal space to every political perspectives ..
    Anyone who takes arm and wanta to overthrow indian democracy are bad for me.. Concerns are genuine but means need no sympathy... And I consider indian maoist as bad because of news I follow.. Things they do.. How they prevent devolopment works.. Etc

Personal Maoist are vellinous and they shoud face the full might of india until they give up arms.. But people duped by Maoist should be treated with campassion. I prefer gandian struggle as means of fighting injustice

bhai...everyone has their own political perspectives...U have gandian ideas some one belives in Mao...My own perspectives is the only way to demolish every activities ennu parayunnathanu PBM..