Thread: Article 15 - My Opinion !

Default Article 15 - My Opinion !

PVR Cochin, 10:15pm
    80%

Upfront about how India's augmenting disparity, rigorous class stratification and oftentimes forbidding treatment of women contributed to a remorseless tragedy, Anubhav Sinha's Article 15 makes you see these gruesome truths and you can't help but nod. More than a film, Article 15 is a voice. It's the voice of a section of Indian society working relentlessly to get rid of the abounding prejudice in the contemporary world, and it isn't often that Bollywood shows such spine.

Ayushmann Khurrana, Kumud Mishra and Manoj Pahwa is the finest trio of actors you can get for a film like this. Ayushmann lives and breathes the character of Ayan Ranjan, from being a charming boy-next-door in 'Badhaai Ho' to a virtuous cop in 'Article 15', his upswing as a performer is impeccable. The supporting cast is brilliant, conveying equal measures of cynical wit, authoritative gravitas, human flaws and traumatic emotions, they remarkably complement the protagonist.

Article 15 is bound to stir up controversy on its home turf with its dramatically potent depiction of bureaucratic disharmony and a plausible breakdown of justice. Keeping that aside, Article 15 is gripping, alarming and impactful.

'Farq Bahut Kar Liya, Ab Farq Laayenge'

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

2. Likes OxY liked this post

Hope they didn't show Brahmins as accused..All the accused were Yadavs,they come under OBC category..also read somewhere that even the victims belonged to OBC not SC..trailer looked like just another propaganda film..

Thanks for the review.