Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1118

Thread: ⭐ Malayalam Film Industry - A walk down memory lane ☀

  1. #1031
    FK Citizen ABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    21,682

    Default


    Good job @Kurivila, thank you for your hard work

  2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
  3. #1032

    Default

    Bhoomiyile rajakanmaar movie posters (1987)

    Release day 18 theatre
    25 day 12 theatre
    49 day 3 theatre
    58 day 1 theatre

    Sent from my P5L using Tapatalk

  4. #1033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABE View Post
    Mohanlalilnte adhya production anu Orkkappurathu...paid news akananu sadhyatha. padam kutti pettiyil ittu valippichu..
    Enkil angane aavanam 🙆

    Sent from my P5L using Tapatalk

  5. #1034
    FK Citizen sachin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Auckland,NZ,Thiruvalla
    Posts
    23,774

    Default

    Irupatham nootandu poster ittirunno btwn 86-90 lalinte big hits ethokke anu based on theater run??

  6. #1035
    FK Citizen sachin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Auckland,NZ,Thiruvalla
    Posts
    23,774

    Default

    Rajavinte makan bhoomiyile rajakkanmar indrajalam okke theater run expected level illa....

  7. #1036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Irupatham nootandu poster ittirunno btwn 86-90 lalinte big hits ethokke anu based on theater run??
    Irupatham noottandu undu...New Delhi full kittiyilla 2um orumichu post cheyyan ennu karuthi..Enkil kurachu kooode vektham aavum...


    Sent from my P5L using Tapatalk

  8. Likes sachin liked this post
  9. #1037
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    97,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABE View Post
    Mohanlalilnte adhya production anu Orkkappurathu...paid news akananu sadhyatha. padam kutti pettiyil ittu valippichu..
    Mohanlal-inte adya production CASINO banner-ile first film alle - Karimpinpoovinakkare (1985).

  10. #1038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Mohanlal-inte adya production CASINO banner-ile first film alle - Karimpinpoovinakkare (1985).
    Ee banner il ethra movie kal vannittundu oru list idamo?!
    Posters undel ittu tharam

    Sent from my P5L using Tapatalk

  11. #1039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Mohanlal-inte adya production CASINO banner-ile first film alle - Karimpinpoovinakkare (1985).
    bangaloreaN thread nte front page update cheyyan...New Delhi poster njan idunna vare ulla ( 100 day tamil naadu poster ) ella commentsum. Delete cheyyan pattumo?!

    Sent from my P5L using Tapatalk

  12. #1040
    F.K. VazhipokkaN BangaloreaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    97,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruvila View Post
    bangaloreaN thread nte front page update cheyyan...New Delhi poster njan idunna vare ulla ( 100 day tamil naadu poster ) ella commentsum. Delete cheyyan pattumo?!

    Sent from my P5L using Tapatalk
    I will give you 10 posts in page 1.
    Possible only tomorrow, today busy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •