Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1241

Thread: MarvelCinematicUniverse( MCU ): Now Streaming: ECHO !

Valya olam onnumillallo release nale aayittum, pand Marvel padangal irangumbol oru excitement oke undayrn.

Deadpool/Avengers mathram aanu ini pratheeksha- athanel 2024/25/26 release um

Quote Originally Posted by advaithh09 View Post
    Valya olam onnumillallo release nale aayittum, pand Marvel padangal irangumbol oru excitement oke undayrn.

Deadpool/Avengers mathram aanu ini pratheeksha- athanel 2024/25/26 release um
    Athupolathe avarathamgal allle ippo padachu vidunne

Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Positive Reports For GOtG3

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

A wild, emotional, and totally fitting swan song that will leave you in awe.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is a triumphant conclusion to James Gunn's epic trilogy. The film is a rollercoaster ride of emotions, with moments that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer. The story is smartly written, with a perfect balance of humor and heart. The film's emotional impact is on par with any modern film, let alone a superhero film. The pacing is excellent, with the exception of a slight drag towards the end. However, this is a minor quibble in an otherwise consistently entertaining film. The witty banter between the characters is as sharp as ever, and the action sequences are thrilling and well-executed. The film's emotional depth is on full display in Rocket's heart-wrenching past. It left me shattered, and it's a testament to the incredible talent of the cast and crew.

Get ready to be blown away by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. This emotionally charged blockbuster re-establishes James Gunn as one of the top filmmakers in modern Hollywood. Trust me, this is the movie you've been waiting for - an absolute stunner that will leave you speechless.
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

6. Likes advaithh09 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

A wild, emotional, and totally fitting swan song that will leave you in awe.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is a triumphant conclusion to James Gunn's epic trilogy. The film is a rollercoaster ride of emotions, with moments that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer. The story is smartly written, with a perfect balance of humor and heart. The film's emotional impact is on par with any modern film, let alone a superhero film. The pacing is excellent, with the exception of a slight drag towards the end. However, this is a minor quibble in an otherwise consistently entertaining film. The witty banter between the characters is as sharp as ever, and the action sequences are thrilling and well-executed. The film's emotional depth is on full display in Rocket's heart-wrenching past. It left me shattered, and it's a testament to the incredible talent of the cast and crew.

Get ready to be blown away by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. This emotionally charged blockbuster re-establishes James Gunn as one of the top filmmakers in modern Hollywood. Trust me, this is the movie you've been waiting for - an absolute stunner that will leave you speechless.

Officially certified Fresh by Rotten Tomatoes.......

Estimates showing 120 mn $ opening weekend..

If that's the case, I am predicting 800 mn $ WW final run......