Page 7 of 248 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: ║►HRIDAYAM◄║Pranav ■ Vineeth Sreenivasan ■ STREAMING NOW ON DISNEY+ HOTSTAR

KP aanllo ithile nayika....

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Tissot View Post
    Darshana rajendran ethanu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mayanadhi N Vijay super IL friend role
    Then Virus Asif Ali wife Nipah death

Anagne Pranav on a good track now..
    Arun Gopy Jeethu pole Ulla sthiram teams maari Nalla kidu items Ulla team varatte

Shaan Rahman

Dear Friends, Hope you're all doing well. Something has been bothering me since yesterday and if I don't get it out of my head, I won't be able to work/compose in peace. I won't be composing music for Vineeth's "Hridayam". The music for "Hridayam" will be composed by my brother Hesham Abdul Wahab.

Now, before all of you jump to any conclusions (you must've already :) ), I want to make a few things clear to all of you. Vineeth and I are fine. Cuz the first thought would be "Avar thammil adichu pirinju". We met day before yesterday too when I was composing for Kunjeldho. So, we're good.

Now coming to Hesham. Both Vineeth and I had always felt that the guy never got what he deserved. He's a might of talent who needed a perfect movie to show the world what he could truly do. And for us, its all about bringing new talents to the industry. So Vineeth and I decided that Hridayam would be composed by Hesham.

The composing for Hridayam, Love Action Drama, Helen and Kunjeldho all happened simultaneously. And Vineeth was involved in all four movies. My support was much more needed for the first time directors. Dhyan, Mathukutty Xavier and RJ Mathukkutty. So yes, Hridayam will be composed by Hesham. We love him. I've even asked Vineeth to let Hesham use my studio for Hridayam if necessary.

See, our friendship goes beyond movies and music. We're a family and we'll always remain a family. No matter what. As Vineeth once said, "Nee aareyengilum konnaalum naan ninde koode nikkum". Thats us. And That's Hridayam.
    I'm writing this because since yesterday, I've been getting a lot of msgs like "Hridayam music polikkanam" and all. I felt bad and sad. All those good wishes should be going towards someone else and that's Hesham. Who had already composed all the songs for Hridayam.

And besides, I too will be with you in Onam 2020 with Minnal Murali. Probably Aadu 3 right after that. 2403 ft too. So, you won't miss me :)

Hridayam niraye snehavumayi

Shaan

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post
    Shaan Rahman

Dear Friends, Hope you're all doing well. Something has been bothering me since yesterday and if I don't get it out of my head, I won't be able to work/compose in peace. I won't be composing music for Vineeth's "Hridayam". The music for "Hridayam" will be composed by my brother Hesham Abdul Wahab.

Now, before all of you jump to any conclusions (you must've already :) ), I want to make a few things clear to all of you. Vineeth and I are fine. Cuz the first thought would be "Avar thammil adichu pirinju". We met day before yesterday too when I was composing for Kunjeldho. So, we're good.

Now coming to Hesham. Both Vineeth and I had always felt that the guy never got what he deserved. He's a might of talent who needed a perfect movie to show the world what he could truly do. And for us, its all about bringing new talents to the industry. So Vineeth and I decided that Hridayam would be composed by Hesham.

The composing for Hridayam, Love Action Drama, Helen and Kunjeldho all happened simultaneously. And Vineeth was involved in all four movies. My support was much more needed for the first time directors. Dhyan, Mathukutty Xavier and RJ Mathukkutty. So yes, Hridayam will be composed by Hesham. We love him. I've even asked Vineeth to let Hesham use my studio for Hridayam if necessary.

See, our friendship goes beyond movies and music. We're a family and we'll always remain a family. No matter what. As Vineeth once said, "Nee aareyengilum konnaalum naan ninde koode nikkum". Thats us. And That's Hridayam.
    I'm writing this because since yesterday, I've been getting a lot of msgs like "Hridayam music polikkanam" and all. I felt bad and sad. All those good wishes should be going towards someone else and that's Hesham. Who had already composed all the songs for Hridayam.

And besides, I too will be with you in Onam 2020 with Minnal Murali. Probably Aadu 3 right after that. 2403 ft too. So, you won't miss me :)

Hridayam niraye snehavumayi

Shaan

7. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Hridayam producer Vishakh Subramaniam about relaunch of the Iconic Meryland Productions and #Hridayam on new edition of Vellinakshathram .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

🤘

10. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസന്റെ ഹൃദയത്തിന് താളമായി വിദേശികൾ

വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസൻ സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യുന്ന ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ ചിത്രമാണ് ഹൃദയം സിനിമയ്ക്കു വേണ്ടി സംഗീതോപകരണങ്ങളുടെ ശബ്ദം റെക്കോർഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നതിന്റെ ചിത്രങ്ങള്* സമൂഹമാധ്യമങ്ങളിൽ പങ്കു വച്ചിരിക്കുകയാണ് വിനീത്. ഇസ്താംബൂളിലെ മികവുറ്റ സംഗീതജ്ഞരാണ് ശബ്ദം റെക്കോർഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നത്. കഴിഞ്ഞ കുറച്ചു ദിവസങ്ങള്* വളരെ നല്ല അനുഭവങ്ങൾ സമ്മാനിച്ചുവെന്നും ഹൃദയത്തിലെ ഗാനങ്ങൾ ഉടൻ ആസ്വാദകരിലേക്ക് എത്തുമെന്നും ചിത്രങ്ങൾ പങ്കുവച്ച് വിനീത് കുറിച്ചു. എല്ലാവരുടെയും പ്രാർഥനയിൽ തങ്ങളെ ഓർക്കണമെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം കൂട്ടിച്ചേർത്തു.

വ്യത്യസ്തങ്ങളായ സംഗീതോപകരണങ്ങളുടെ ചിത്രങ്ങളും അവയുടെ ശബ്ദം റെക്കോർഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നതിന്റെ ചിത്രങ്ങളുമാണ് വിനീത് ആരാധകര്*ക്കായ് പങ്കു വച്ചത്. ചിത്രങ്ങൾക്കു പിന്നാലെ അഭിനന്ദനവും ആശംസകളുമായി പലരും കമന്റുകൾ രേഖപ്പെടുത്തി. ?ഹൃദയ?ത്തിനു വേണ്ടി സംഗീതസംവിധാനം നിർവഹിക്കുന്ന ഹിഷാം അബ്ദുൾ വഹാബും വിനീതിനൊപ്പമുണ്ട്.

റിയാലിറ്റി ഷോയിലൂടെ വന്ന് മലയാളികൾക്ക് സുപരിചിതനായ ഗായകനാണ് ഹിഷാം. പിന്നീട് സംഗീതസംവിധായകനായും തിളങ്ങിയ ഹിഷാം, വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസന്റെ ചിത്രത്തിനു വേണ്ടി സംഗീതമൊരുക്കാൻ അവസരം ലഭിച്ചതിനെക്കുറിച്ച് സമൂഹമാധ്യമത്തിൽ കുറിച്ചിരുന്നു. തികച്ചും അപ്രതീക്ഷിതമായി ലഭിച്ച അവസരത്തെക്കുറിച്ച് ഹിഷാം സമൂഹമാധ്യമത്തിൽ പങ്കു വച്ച കുറിപ്പ് വൈറലായിരുന്നു.

Prithvi singing for Pranav Mohanlal - Vineeth .2020 Onam Release #Hridayam 🙌🏻

13. Likes kandahassan liked this post
    FK SULTHAN