Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: ✨🔶VALIMAI🔶AK60 Blockbuster 🎊crossed 200 crore Worldwide collection 🎊

Default ✨🔶VALIMAI🔶AK60 Blockbuster 🎊crossed 200 crore Worldwide collection 🎊

Ajith Kumar again joins with H Vinod for his 60th movie, which is an original script of the NKP director.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cinemafanpkd; 03-05-2022 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Update

Ajith, producer Boney Kapoor and director H Vinoth are teaming up for the second time for an action thriller.

India Today Web Desk
    Chennai
    August 7, 2019UPDATED: August 7, 2019 11:49 IST

Ajith's upcoming flick, Nerkonda Paarvai is all set to release in a record number of screens on August 8. The film, directed by H Vinoth, also marks producer Boney Kapoor's debut production venture in Kollywood.

We had earlier reported that the trio is joining hands for the second time for an action thriller. On August 6, Boney Kapoor and team organised a premiere show for Nerkonda Paarvai in Singapore. After the screening, there was a Q & A session, where Boney Kapoor opened up about his second film with Ajith, which is tentatively titled Thala 60.

One of the fans who was the screening asked when Thala 60 would go on floors. Boney Kapoor said, "The film will be officially launched on August 29 with a customary pooja." When asked about the film's music director, he remained tight-lipped. He said, "You'll know it later. We will announce it after the launch."

Elaborating more about the film, he said, "It's an action thriller and also has emotional aspects as well. It has everything."

Earlier, in an interview, Boney Kapoor hinted that Thala 60 will use Ajith's racing skills. In an interview with DNA, he revealed, "I got to know him closely during the shoot of our Tamil film Nerkonda Paarvai. I was pleasantly surprised to know about his passion for racing and other sports. It was only natural that our next project together is a thriller that uses his passion for speed. I would love to have him in a Hindi film with an action backdrop."

Meanwhile, Nerkonda Paarvai is getting overwhelming reviews from the premiere shows in Singapore and press shows in Chennai. It looks like the film will be off to a flying start tomorrow (August . For the uninitiated, Nerkonda Paarvai is a Tamil remake of Hindi film, Pink.

Last edited by cinemafanpkd; 08-12-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Music Director confirmation soon

Arun Vijay in Thala 60..??

Indiaglitz article

Nerkonda Paarvai' directed by H Vinod has received thunderous response from the family crowd and the critics and is marching towards yet another record at the box office for its much-loved star. Ajith as usual unmindful of what's happening commercially has shifted focus on his new movie 'Thala 60' an out and out action entertainer once again produced by Boney Kapoor and directed by H. Vinod.

The latest pic that is doing the rounds shows that Ajith has completely slimmed down from his 'Nerkonda Paarvai' and looks as fit as he was during the shooting of 'Aarambam'. 'Thala 60' is said to have the hardworking star riding bikes and fast cars and it will surely be a mega treat for the mass fans and the general family audience who have newly warmed towards him after 'Viswasam' and 'NKP.'