Thread: Main Hoon moosa- Typical Jibu Jacob light hearted entertainer

Default Main Hoon moosa- Typical Jibu Jacob light hearted entertainer

Audi :- Cinepolis

The basic plot revolves around moosa who was a soldier who is missing and he returns to his hometown after 19 years. He witnesses many changes which happens here in his family and the changes in his own blood relations

There are many characters in the story which include Hareesh Kanaran , saiju kurup , Srinda and many others .

The success of this movie lies in the fact that even the most serious situations are handled comically.

SG has just nailed it in this character. Not that easy for someone like him from South Kerala to play a typical malabar guy . Ottum over aakathe thanne nalla neat aayi malabar slang kaikaryam cheythittundu

Among the cast performances of Saiju Kurup and Hareesh kanaran are worth a mention. And the Tamil girl who did the role of his friends daughter too was brilliant in fact even outperfomed Poonam Bajwa who is the heroine.

Negatives:- There are many cliches . No big twist in the movie. Poonam Bajwas character is weak and submissive like in old malayalam films

Rating:- 2.75/5

Sureshot hit

Off topic

If Ponniyin Selvan gave me a satisfaction in terms of serious cinema which cannot be made everyday Moosa gave me wholesome entertainment. One of my best weekends in terms of movies which I watched.

Now if possible want to watch Kantara....
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 10-04-2022 at 07:54 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the review

Thanks ML… hit akan chance kurava…

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Budgetwise profit ... collectionwise average

Enthayalum flop aavilla. it will be an average hit

Collection decrease illa. Steady aanu

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    Thanks ML… hit akan chance kurava…