Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ Other European Football Leagues 2019-20 ( Serie A , Bundesliga , Ligue 1 etc ) ⚽️

Default ⚽️ Other European Football Leagues 2019-20 ( Serie A , Bundesliga , Ligue 1 etc ) ⚽️

The 2019?20 Serie A is the 118th season of top-tier Italian football, the 88th in a round-robin tournament, and the 10th since its organization under an own league committee, the Lega Serie A. Juventus are the defending champions. The season is scheduled to run from 24 August 2019 to 24 May 2020

The 2019?20 Bundesliga is the 57th season of the Bundesliga, Germany's premier football competition. It began on 16 August 2019 and will conclude on 16 May 2020.Bayern Munich are the defending champions.

The 2019?20 Ligue 1 season, also known as Ligue 1 is the 82nd season since its establishment. The season began on 9 August 2019 and is scheduled to end on 23 May 2020

Booked.........

Booked............

Booked .......

Neymar jeered then scores stunning PSG winner

Neymar suffered a torrent of abuse on his Paris Saint-Germain return against Strasbourg in Ligue 1 on Saturday after his failed move to Barcelona and ended the match scoring the winner in injury time.

The Brazil international started the clash at Parc des Princes and was treated to a rough ride from the French champions' supporters and from the notorious Ultras. PSG struggled throughout the match, and it was left to Neymar to spare their blushes with a stunning overhead winner in the first minute of stoppage time.

Meeting a corner from the left, Neymar adjusted superbly, and his acrobatic effort hit the post on its way in, before he ran off and celebrated wildly with his teammates.

On the reaction he received from the home fans, Neymar said: "I have no message for the supporters. I knew this would probably be tough. If they want to yell at me, they are free to. They should not focus on me, though. The most important thing is the team. From now on, I will be playing every home match as if it is away."

AC Milan 0-2 Inter Milan

Romelu Lukaku and Brozovic combine to end feud rumours and send Inter top of Serie A with Milan derby win
    DAYS after reportedly being involved in a bitter dressing room row, Marcelo Brozovic and Romelu Lukaku both scored to hand Inter a 2-0 win over rivals AC Milan.
    The second-half goals continue the Nerazzurri's 100 per cent start to the league season and put them top of Serie A.
    A drilled effort from midfielder Brozovic deflected through a crowded penalty area to give Antonio Conte's side the lead early in the second-half.
    Although there was a wait for VAR to ensure the offside Lautaro Martinez hadn't touched the ball as it dribbled in.
    In the final ten minutes, Lukaku popped up on the end of Nico Barella's perfect cross to head home Inter's second in what was technically an away game at Stadio San Siro.

Coach Conte is enjoying life in Milan with his star signing