Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: lılı★NAAYATTU★ılıl ■Kunchakko Boban■Joju George■Nimisha■Martin Prakkatt■Good Reports■

All the very best for the movie

Martin - Kunjako - Joju- Nimisha

good team

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Nimisha de ini ulla movies kidu aarikkuello...
    This one,Thuramukham,Malik

Sent from my LG-K420 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post

LOCATION PIC

Kunchacko Boban takes a break from workout regimen due to injury

Kunchacko Boban, who is basking in the success of crime thriller Anjaam Pathira, took social media by storm when he showed off his biceps. And he wasn’t stopping there. He said to his fans that he would be pushing for a six-pack. But while Chackochan fans were eagerly to see his well-built body, the actor revealed to us that he has taken a break from his workout regimen due to the injuries he sustained during the shoot of a Martin Prakkat movie.
    He explains, "In the movie, there is a tug of war sequence that was shot in Aruvikkarra, Koothattukulam, where tug of war competitions actually take place. The event happens in the night and almost 65 teams participate in it. To have the authentic ambiance, we shot it during the breaks in the competition. We had real participants and when we began practicing, I realised that it isn't the tug of war game we have during festivals like Onam."
    Kunchacko found the grip and the movement that he had to follow needed a lot of effort. "I already had shoulder injury, and ligament tear and strains on the shoulder have been a part of my life. There were days when I had difficulty in raising my right hand and I needed the support of my left hand to lift it. While maintaining the grip for the tug of war, the strain was doubled," he says, adding that the tug of war sequences were shot over two nights.

“While shooting, I was really thrilled as I love sports. I really enjoyed it and went on shooting without even thinking about the injuries it could bring. It is a synchronised team effort, with a feeling of power and masculinity. It is an amazing feeling. However, on the next day I realised that there are bruises on my arms, wrists, biceps and back, and I felt a strain on my spine,” he says.

Kunchacko says that wife Priya was really upset on seeing the injuries. “When I had told her that there would be a shoot of tug of war shoot, she thought it would have been like part of Onam celebrations. However, when I got home, I told her not to scream and showed her the bruises. She was a bit shocked, but I pretended that I was not in pain, so she was ok,” he says.

However, he says that a week after the shoot, the injuries have been giving him trouble and the bruises are yet to heal. “I had to stop my workout due to the chaffing. I cannot lift weights or jog, or follow the workout regimen. And once you stop working out, the muscles will lose volume,” he quips, but adds that he does not intend to give up and intends to get the six pack.

“It is an addiction once you begin, so I want to start working out again,” he says. In the yet-to-be-titled Martin Prakkat movie, Kunchacko Boban plays a police officer named Praveen Michael. The film will resume its shoot today in Munnar.

Talking about Anjaam Pathira, which is reported to be the first film of 2020 that entered the Rs 50 crore club, Kunchacko says it is an honour he is extremely excited about. "There are many who sends me messages and dissected and analysed my character in the film. A friend of mine named Anwar Babu, has asked me to go to the theatre after a few days and check out some aspects of my acting. I feel great when people cross-examine my work. I feel more responsible now and will have to take things more seriously," he sums up. His next release will be Jiss Joy movie Mikacha Nadan Mohankumar.
    Last edited by Chackz FAN; 02-05-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Success of #AnjaamPathiraa has doubled the rights for upcoming #KunchackoBoban films in Overseas Markets:
    Overseas Rights :
    #AnjaamPathiraa - 75 Lakhs
    #MohankumarFans - 1.50 Cr
    #MartinPrakkatMovie - 1.70 Cr