Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: lılı★NAAYATTU★ılıl ■Kunchakko Boban■Joju George■Nimisha■Martin Prakkatt■Good Reports■

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    Trance was anti christian...but wasn't the story of trance close to the truth?
    I'm a SyroMalabar Catholic. neither a Catholic or an Orthodox , basically someone from any apostolic church will never say Trance is anti-Christian. Because Trance has similarities with various prosperity gospel pastors that have popped up in the world since the past 100 yrs or so. Most of them are associated with the Pentecostal movement or of a similar offshoot. They are presenting a false theology, and are completely against any apostolic teachings of the Church.

so I have nothing against Trance. Glad they exposed prosperity gospel- which is BS.
    Last edited by Jamesfanboy; 05-18-2021 at 09:02 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    I'm a SyroMalabar Catholic. neither a Catholic or an Orthodox , basically someone from any apostolic church will never say Trance is anti-Christian. Because Trance has similarities with various prosperity gospel pastors that have popped up in the world since the past 100 yrs or so. Most of them are associated with the Pentecostal movement or of a similar offshoot. They are presenting a false theology, and are completely against any apostolic teachings of the Church.

so I have nothing against Trance. Glad they exposed prosperity gospel- which is BS.
    It was called anti christian by many when it released....but what it showed is truth or close to truth..

I myself christian...I have nothing against it either.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

It was called anti christian by many when it released....but what it showed is truth or close to truth..

I myself christian...I have nothing against it either.
    the charismatic movement has infiltrated into the SyroMalabar Church since the 70s or so. which has similarities to some of the stuff presented in Trance.

I'm among one of those in the Church trying to get rid of its influence frm the Church. So I think you know where my stand is. (of course there are even priests who are against this charismatic movment)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    the charismatic movement has infiltrated into the SyroMalabar Church since the 70s or so. which has similarities to some of the stuff presented in Trance.

I'm among one of those in the Church trying to get rid of its influence frm the Church. So I think you know where my stand is. (of course there are even priests who are against this charismatic movment)
    It has come into my church too (orthodox)...some of my relatives support it especially the young ones...older relatives are against it
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

6. Likes Jamesfanboy liked this post

It has come into my church too (orthodox)...some of my relatives support it especially the young ones...older relatives are against it
    so it's the opposite there.

in our case... the old gen likes it. but the new gen is against it. (probably bcs we had it in come in since 70s) since the new gen is the future- I have hope.

8. Likes firecrown liked this post

Padam kandu, adichamarthapetavarude (vote bank) koode aan thangal ennu minimum oru thiranjeduppinte samayath enkilum kaanikan ulla oru baranakoodathinte shremathinte baagamayi police investigation um baaki nadapadikalum maatapedunna sahacharyam aan cinema.. Sathyavasta mattonu aanennarinjitum palarum nisahayar aan, chilarude adhikara mohathinu vendi.. Performance wise movieyil asamanya prakadanangal onnum illa avashyapedunummila, ellavarum nannaayi cheythitund.. Kurach overrated aayo ennu doubt und.. Movie is good still..

11. Likes firecrown liked this post

Nayattu Police Station Escape Scene

13. Likes firecrown liked this post