Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: ★╚ PACHUVUM ATHBUTHA VILAKKUM╝ Fahadh Fazil ★ Akhil Sathyan ★ Positive Reports

Quote Originally Posted by monsach View Post
    Interesting how the tone changed in this thread and people warming up to the movie �� , a few pages back people were thrashing the movie citing the Anthikadan nanma and the Feel good factor . Akhil on inteviews mentioned how he believe the movie has a repeat watch value and I agree with that . While the movie in its entirety is not without issues , I like some of the moments written and executed - there is a freshness to the approach , situations , characters and I am very happy to have this journey with this people . May be at times we just need to talk to our inner self than external voices when we judge a movie (I am addressing all the reviewers ! )
    Yes, the director proved his ability

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    I have had many such relationships during my solo trips. And these were my sweetest experiences. We didnt even share our contact numbers or our profile ids in social media when the trip ended. If we had done it would have been a different story altogther.

I just cherish these kinds of relationships. No attachments, no conditions nothing but a sweet feeling of proximity.

Something like Rahul Bose Konkona relationship in Mr and Mrs.Iyer.
    Not sure if we can call it a "relationship" but yeah...the memories are for keeps. Kore munpu spiti valley poyapo oru japanese architecture studentine parichayapettu ...then there was a guy from Columbia. We travelled together and stayed in a home stay in Kibber ...super cold ...ah chekken guitar play cheythu etho japanese paatu paadan thudanghi ...anyaya vibe ayirunu. It was around a decade back but the memories are still fresh ...later i got to know that after completing his research he published a book on global architecture and one chapter in it covered Spiti valley....alochikumpo rasam annu

Mr and Mrs Iyer ente all time fav cinemakalil onnu annu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

4. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Enickendho ottum ishtamaayilla padam... Oru maadhiri plain presentation and totally oru artificial feel....

Quote Originally Posted by mukkuvan View Post
    Enickendho ottum ishtamaayilla padam... Oru maadhiri plain presentation and totally oru artificial feel....
    Theateril kanenda cinema aayirunnu ithu.. Ottyil kandal sugikkilla.. Nalla dragum feel cheyyum...
    .....Celebrating Cinema........

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    Theateril kanenda cinema aayirunnu ithu.. Ottyil kandal sugikkilla.. Nalla dragum feel cheyyum...
    Theatreil kandapol nalla feel anu...OTTilum angane thane akum...

Quote Originally Posted by mukkuvan View Post
    Mayanadhiyum annu ishtayillalo...choppy screenplay ula thuramukham oke gambheermam enoke parayuna kettu...anyway, i like dur CBI 5 review

eniku same feel in both theatre and OTT...
    iniyum onnude kananum thonnunnund.. time permitting...

I watched it OTT.. Liked it very much.. enthokkeyo freshness undayirunnu.. Main issue Fafa yude skelton look aanu.. aal ath acting loode gambheeramayi overcome cheyyunnundelum.. Hamsa was so sweet.. Aale ee cinema yil prathyeka charm aanu.. 1-2 interviews and old movie pics okke kandu.. athilonnum ee look illa.. ithil aa saree uduth varunna scene il yellow colour dress ulla scene il okke maaraka look aayirunnu..

11. Likes bhat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by monsach View Post
    Interesting how the tone changed in this thread and people warming up to the movie 😀 , a few pages back people were thrashing the movie citing the Anthikadan nanma and the Feel good factor . Akhil on inteviews mentioned how he believe the movie has a repeat watch value and I agree with that . While the movie in its entirety is not without issues , I like some of the moments written and executed - there is a freshness to the approach , situations , characters and I am very happy to have this journey with this people . May be at times we just need to talk to our inner self than external voices when we judge a movie (I am addressing all the reviewers ! )
    Well said.i do felt the same.watched it in theatres and some moments in the movie were fresh and novel.director has got talent.i found njan prakashan as the weakest and worst in list of recent anthikkadu universe.my order of preference varane avashyamundu(purely for Sg factor ,terrific johny antony and Urvashy )>pachu>indian pranayakatha(brilliant first half)>rest all movies.njan prakashan for me was like a tiresome watch with full of artificial moments and acting

Yes. Mayanadhi ishtam aakaatha film aayirunn Thuramukham nalla ishtappettu

Quote Originally Posted by bhat View Post
    Mayanadhiyum annu ishtayillalo...choppy screenplay ula thuramukham oke gambheermam enoke parayuna kettu...anyway, i like dur CBI 5 review