View Poll Results: Who will be the winner during this festival season?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pookalam

2 11.76%
  • Neelavelicham

1 5.88%
  • Corona Papers

2 11.76%
  • Enthada Saji

5 29.41%
  • Adi

3 17.65%
  • Ayalvashi

4 23.53%
Page 11 of 934 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: 🔪🔪 🔪Forum Keralam FIGHT CLUB- NEW SEASON of BIGGER FAN FIGHTS🔫🔫🔫

Ningalkk 2013 nu shesham aano orma vannath? 😂

Depends upon place I think.. I'm from Kannur.. ivide rand perudeyum nalla padangal mathre odarulloo.. initial rand perkkum almost equal aanu.. Fans um (dance, fight, booze, women) & family audience (light hearted comedies) support Lal nanu kooduthal enn thonniyittund.. Serious movie fans nte idayil Mammookkaykkum..

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    Not instersted in BO statistcs from pre-tracked time...theres no point...

Pinne ente personal experiencil ente ormayulla samayam thottu BO il Lal was way higher. Innathe tracked collection stats are just reinforcing that...enne ullo.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Veruthey onnu thondiyappom ithrayum teams undalleyy.....

Old bo ത്രെഡിൽ എല്ലാം fact വെച്ചാണ് ഓരോ വർഷത്തെയും top hits chart ചെയ്തിട്ടുള്ളത് .doubt ഉള്ളവർക്ക് debate ചെയ്യാമല്ലോ ?proof ഉണ്ടാകില്ല അല്ലെ 😏
    IH എന്ന് പറയുന്ന mct യെക്കാൾ കൂടുതൽ തിയേറ്ററിൽ 50,100days റൺ ഉള്ളത് അപ്പൂസിനാണ്

5. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    Old bo ത്രെഡിൽ എല്ലാം fact വെച്ചാണ് ഓരോ വർഷത്തെയും top hits chart ചെയ്തിട്ടുള്ളത് .doubt ഉള്ളവർക്ക് debate ചെയ്യാമല്ലോ ?proof ഉണ്ടാകില്ല അല്ലെ 😏
    പാഥേയിത്തിന് Butterflies നേക്കാളും നല്ല Run ഉണ്ട്.

7. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

ittimani disaster.....

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    Mihanlal and his team were always professional in using media and PR work.. the perception has been created thru years of work.. it's just even better now.. not complaining here, on the other hand we have to acknowledge their effort.. and with recent good BO performances, it just made things easier..

It's only a wonder that mammooty was able to hold himself at such level and maintain that aura of megastar... For general public it's always mammooty and mohanlal... As a matter of fact, it will be very hard to find any sort of decent article that compares the supremac of one over the other (in terms of bo perfo)..

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    Ningalkk 2013 nu shesham aano orma vannath? ��

Depends upon place I think.. I'm from Kannur.. ivide rand perudeyum nalla padangal mathre odarulloo.. initial rand perkkum almost equal aanu.. Fans um (dance, fight, booze, women) & family audience (light hearted comedies) support Lal nanu kooduthal enn thonniyittund.. Serious movie fans nte idayil Mammookkaykkum..

Tracked paranju maduthu athu veendum parayikkano...

Correct.. place is a huge factor on the individual experience..Mid Kerala onnum nte ormayil knadathu vechu...ithuvare Mam upperhand undaiyittilla.

Enikku thonnitullath - Mam has a body and voice in line with conventional manliness and he is an extrovert..one can easily predict how he enacts and talks on screen for most of his roles....

Lal is exact oppsite..he is introvertish and has feminine qualities to some extent - A person who has only seen him in his interviews etc - would have never predicted the way he transforms into his powerful roles...

Funny thing is if you hear Mam - he is so much at ease with cracking jokes..counters etc...but on screen i don't get the same feel and seem forced...barring only very few movies.
    Lal seems exact opposite...he feels uncomfortable at casual chit chat...but surprises on screen.

Again strictly my opinion...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    Tracked paranju maduthu athu veendum parayikkano...

Correct.. place is a huge factor on the individual experience..Mid Kerala onnum nte ormayil knadathu vechu...ithuvare Mam upperhand undaiyittilla.

Enikku thonnitullath - Mam has a body and voice in line with conventional manliness and he is an extrovert..one can easily predict how he enacts and talks on screen for most of his roles....

Lal is exact oppsite..he is introvertish and has feminine qualities to some extent - A person who has only seen him in his interviews etc - would have never predicted the way he transforms into his powerful roles...

Funny thing is if you hear Mam - he is so much at ease with cracking jokes..counters etc...but on screen i don't get the same feel and seem forced...barring only very few movies.
    Lal seems exact opposite...he feels uncomfortable at casual chit chat...but surprises on screen.

Again strictly my opinion...
    Nenjinakath Laletten :song:

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Drama.. Day 2.. Friday...
    Cochin Multiplex... 3.79L.. 45%..
    Veruthe... chumma paranjenne ulloo..

Quote Originally Posted by udaips View Post
    Drama.. Day 2.. Friday...
    Cochin Multiplex... 3.79L.. 45%..
    Veruthe... chumma paranjenne ulloo..
    Total ethreya?