View Poll Results: Who will be the winner during this festival season?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pookalam

2 11.76%
  • Neelavelicham

1 5.88%
  • Corona Papers

2 11.76%
  • Enthada Saji

5 29.41%
  • Adi

3 17.65%
  • Ayalvashi

4 23.53%
Page 168 of 934 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 9337

Thread: 🔪🔪 🔪Forum Keralam FIGHT CLUB- NEW SEASON of BIGGER FAN FIGHTS🔫🔫🔫

For a superstar’s son, Dulquer Salmaan’s entry into Mollywood barely made a ripple. And strangely, this was by choice. As Mammukka's son, he could have gone for a flashy debut. Instead, his first movie was directed by a debutant and showcased a bunch of newcomers. Over the years, Dulquer has evolved to be one of the most reliable actors of South Indian film Industry. With every passing film, we get to witness a refined, improved and more polished actor in him. Dulquer has always been the star who prioritises the actor within (Charlie, Kammatti Paadam, Mahanati, Parava, Solo, Usthad Hotel, NPCB, 5 Sundarikal). If you look at his filmography, his choices never seemed like a star’s strategic game plan, it was about films that appealed to him in some way. His acceptance in other film industries is an impressive triumph. It’s no mean feat for an actor, especially since many celebrated Malayali actors have failed at it. He’s undoubtedly got a universal appeal, one that transcends boundaries and languages.

To each his own. For me, Dulquer is up there with the finest talents of this generation!

2. Likes sachin liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    I heard it from a ramu......
    who is this ramu? he does not know me personally. I had fan fights with him. he knows I have film interests, he saw me criticising dulquer, he made up some story and you believed it. how about I say I heard from a forum member that you are a child molester. how would you feel? so either you tell this ramu to come and tell me what issues I had with dulquer or you take back what you said

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    For a superstar’s son, Dulquer Salmaan’s entry into Mollywood barely made a ripple. And strangely, this was by choice. As Mammukka's son, he could have gone for a flashy debut. Instead, his first movie was directed by a debutant and showcased a bunch of newcomers. Over the years, Dulquer has evolved to be one of the most reliable actors of South Indian film Industry. With every passing film, we get to witness a refined, improved and more polished actor in him. Dulquer has always been the star who prioritises the actor within (Charlie, Kammatti Paadam, Mahanati, Parava, Solo, Usthad Hotel, NPCB, 5 Sundarikal). If you look at his filmography, his choices never seemed like a star’s strategic game plan, it was about films that appealed to him in some way. His acceptance in other film industries is an impressive triumph. It’s no mean feat for an actor, especially since many celebrated Malayali actors have failed at it. He’s undoubtedly got a universal appeal, one that transcends boundaries and languages.

To each his own. For me, Dulquer is up there with the finest talents of this generation!
    well said bhai

6. Likes Cinemalover liked this post

gulf alle appol left hand driving alle athakum...
    you told a false story about me. you justified by quoting you heard it from someone, a someone who does not frequent the forum now. either you provide me proof for the story, or you bring that person to provide proof or you take back what you said.

to the mod: keep deleting it. I will keep repeating it. i need to clear my name

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    you told a false story about me. you justified by quoting you heard it from someone, a someone who does not frequent the forum now. either you provide me proof for the story, or you bring that person to provide proof or you take back what you said.

to the mod: keep deleting it. I will keep repeating it. i need to clear my name
    IF you say it is wrong info i believe you and take back it anyway i didnt see your hatred post on dq before 2015 if it hurted you im sorry...

IF you say it is wrong info i believe you and take back it anyway i didnt see your hatred post on dq before 2015 if it hurted you im sorry...
    it is wrong info. i have never met dulquer. I have never met sameer thahir. I had to wiki to find out kali script is by some rakesh, who I have no idea about. anyways apology accepted. thanks for understanding. lal salaam.
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 08-06-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Corona kalathum fan fighting anallo chila fansinu
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Fan fight onnum alla..........

Kurup threadile issue fan fightilekku maatti ahtreyuloo

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Corona kalathum fan fighting anallo chila fansinu

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    Same scene Mammootty aanu cheythirunnathengil, theernnu.... Parvathy Thiruvoth Konnu kola vilichene
    Varanam.. piece vallom kaanikkundonn nokkanam.. Ponam.. Athil kooduthal enthenkilum importance kodukkenda karyamillan Ithu vare manassilayille

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    Same scene Mammootty aanu cheythirunnathengil, theernnu.... Parvathy Thiruvoth Konnu kola vilichene
    ithethu movie?