Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mohanlal - Antony Perumbavoor film on Koodathai Murder case

marichupoya Roynte sisterde 4 hr interview 24 news program kandapol I thought it would've made a fantastic film however in the perspective of her as she was the only family member in Kerala who tried to solve the case herself. I thought it would be to have two stories of the police investigation and perspective of roy's brother and sister in play..

I would've casted the film like this:

Joju George or Indrajith as Kozhikode SI Kg Simon or whoever the main investigative officer was
    Parvathy or Lena as Roy's sister Renege
    Kunchacko Boban as Roy's brother Rojo (Extended Cameo lives in the states)
    Maala Parvathi as Jolly
    Mukesh as Roy
    Suresh Krishna as Shaju (jolly's current husband)

Director - Aashiq Abu (Virus pole international level edakkan pattunna sambhavam aanu)
    Rajeev Ravi
    Amal Neerad

This is a high profile serial killer case which could be made into a series or international level film with a top notch director without any Superstar actors in my opinion they could make something very quality driven without a lot mainstream actors but it doesn't need mammookka or lalettan in my opinion

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by KITO View Post
    Chance unde..pinne Roshan,Jibu Jacob okke..just guess lalettante aduppam vechu...
    Roshan is a good option.. Mumbai Police was pretty great.. Jeethu would be a good option too if he atleast updates his style.. Sometimes his films seem very melodramatic and serial like at times

ithu cheyuvanenkil thattikooti februaryil thundanganda padam alla.. i think they should wait till entire case has progressed and they solve everything first.. iniyum Kure links undallo.. they need to do a lot of research on this case and prep for this film..

This is such a brilliant opportunity to do such a Neo noir kind of film. Netflixil mind hunter okke kanditullavarku ariyam, there's so much potential for this to even be made as limited series

Ithokke vendenne vekkunnathanu nallathu... Prathyekichum ingane oru announcement okke... Venemenkil padam irangumbol marketinginu vendi refer cheyyam ennu mathram... Chumma thattikkoottathe ozhivakkiyal nannu...

Quote Originally Posted by udaips View Post
    Ithokke vendenne vekkunnathanu nallathu... Prathyekichum ingane oru announcement okke... Venemenkil padam irangumbol marketinginu vendi refer cheyyam ennu mathram... Chumma thattikkoottathe ozhivakkiyal nannu...
    announcement onnum kuzhappamilla.. pakshe padam nalla samyam eduthu homework cheythitte thundangan padollu.. script has to be top notch and imo reflective of the actual case then it will be quite a monumental film.. they shouldnt just alter a script thats already made to make it similar to this case that's lazy and a cash grab and would be quite a waste of the opportunity..

if that's the case i hope another young director and script writer actually adapts this story into a good film based on true events..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post
    marichupoya Roynte sisterde 4 hr interview 24 news program kandapol I thought it would've made a fantastic film however in the perspective of her as she was the only family member in Kerala who tried to solve the case herself. I thought it would be to have two stories of the police investigation and perspective of roy's brother and sister in play..

I would've casted the film like this:

Joju George or Indrajith as Kozhikode SI Kg Simon or whoever the main investigative officer was
    Parvathy or Lena as Roy's sister Renege
    Kunchacko Boban as Roy's brother Rojo (Extended Cameo lives in the states)
    Maala Parvathi as Jolly
    Mukesh as Roy
    Suresh Krishna as Shaju (jolly's current husband)

Director - Aashiq Abu (Virus pole international level edakkan pattunna sambhavam aanu)
    Rajeev Ravi
    Amal Neerad

This is a high profile serial killer case which could be made into a series or international level film with a top notch director without any Superstar actors in my opinion they could make something very quality driven without a lot mainstream actors but it doesn't need mammookka or lalettan in my opinion
    Director Aashiq
    Ithu chumbana samaram allaaa

കൂടത്തായി സിനിമയാക്കരുത്: ഇത് നിയമവിരുദ്ധം: വിമർശനവുമായി അഭിഭാഷകൻ.
    manorama online
    Last edited by roshy; 10-10-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

10. Likes Celebrity liked this post