Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avane srimannarayana| Rakshit Shetty

Default Avane srimannarayana| Rakshit Shetty

Most promising pan india film after KGF ..The produced by Paramvah studios after the huge success of Kirik Party starring Rakshit Shetty is an fantasy adventure film which pays homage to the Sphagetti western films..movie looks very promising..
    I steal from every movie ever made.
    Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

http://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/kannada/movies/news/rakshit-shetty-as-narayana-is-to-look-out-for/amp_articleshow/71554292.cms
    The Rakshit Shetty-starrer
    Avane Srimannarayana, which has been in the works for a while, is gearing up for release. But a few special guests were recently privy to a show reel of the film, organised by producer
    Pushkara Mallikarjunaiah. One of them, actor-director
    Rishab Shetty says, “Rakshit had shown me glimpses on an earlier occasion and explained the output that the team is working towards. After seeing the show reel, it feels that the three years of work on this film is worth the effort.” Director
    Hemanth M Rao says that movie’s visuals are captivating and adds, “Rakshit’s performance, as the protagonist
    Narayana, is one to watch out for.” Director
    Suni, chips in, “The sets and costumes are befitting of the fantasy land that the tale is set in. There are many interesting fight sequences to watch out for too.”
    Quentin Tarantino

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/kannada/movies/news/a-lot-of-research-went-into-creating-a-fantasy-land-for-avane-srimannarayana-says-ullas-hydoor/articleshow/71531821.cms

Avane Srimannarayana, which stars
    Rakshit Shetty as the protagonist, may still be in the post-production stage, but the film has been in the news for a variety of reasons. The latest one has to do with the buzz surrounding the elaborate sets that were put in place to create a
    fantasy land that was essential for the story. Production designer Ullas Hydoor tells us what went into the making of this quirky project…

Pubs, darbars and forests as sets

We went through a lot research and homework to create the setting for the fantasy land, against which the story unfolds. For instance, we wanted to bring in a touch of the West for the pub setting. For this, we took references from iconic
    Hollywood films like The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Fiddler on the Roof, albeit with an Indian touch. There was one more set that involved putting up a surreal-looking fort. This setting required chambers and dungeons that were different from those built within traditional architectures by Indian emperors over the centuries. The characters featuring in a scene in this setup have an intrinsic brutal quality to them. So, we have tried to infuse that quality into these sets, and make them remarkably different from the opulence that fort architecture is usually associated with. We also recreated an entire forest. Some of the trees that feature in this set have been created from our imagination, keeping in line with the fantasy aspect of the narrative. There was also a village that was built along the lines of what you would see in the rural areas of north
    Karnataka.

Reusing and recreating different sets

Building an entire set tends to be less harmful to the environment, and, at the same time, it allows the film team to have full control of the location they are shooting in. We bought a lot of material to create some of these sets, but we had to do our bit to cut down on the wastage from here. So, once we were done shooting on one set, we reused the materials for the next set as much as possible
    Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Solo thread ....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quentin Tarantino