Thread: HELEN and ANDROID KUNJAPPAN review

Default HELEN and ANDROID KUNJAPPAN review

saw both the movies this week end.

ANDROID KUNJAPPAN:

Feel good movie.. a sci-fi feel good movie ennu parayaam.. Suraj acting was top-notch.. I somehow felt soubin was a mis-cast.. could have gone with a asif or tovino, all the dialogue comedies felt natural, main negative for me was the not so convincing climax, one could get the feeling that makers were confused on how to end it, so there was a feel of incompleteness to the movie, but all other aspects were good.

my rating would be 3/5..

HELEN:

Was excited to watch it since the trailer launch and because of brand Vineeth Srenivasan.

got what i expected from the movie.. a very good survival thriller. i think after Malooty, malayalam cinema can be proud of this survival drama.

the first half of the movie is all about establishing the lead character, helen played so beautifully by anna ben and her world, her bond with her father, lal, her job place, boy friend and all other characters in the movie. as shown in the trailer, she gets trapped in a place and how she is found and she survives with her instincts for hours form the crux of the story.

Performances of anna ben, lal and aju were top-notch.
    All supporting actors were terrific.

The success of the movie lies in it was able to make us emotionally connect to the story. The second half sequences were brillantly captured. even the rat in the room deserves an applause.

Overall, a gem we should not miss. Highly recommended.. 4/5..

2. Likes Malik liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanxxxxxxxxx
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........