Page 260 of 585 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5844

Thread: ⚔️MaManGaM⚔️Mega★MaMMooTTy's Magnum Opus►Padmakumar►Venu►Battle BeGiNs

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Kochi multies any idea???
    3 days...near 28L ennu kyu...PVR Gold Oberon screensil nalla collections varunnundu... Also doing very good in Vanitha screens!!!

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by palakkadanfilmfan View Post
    Degrading one way helped Mamangam. Inhale film kazinnu chilar ithu nalla movie anallo aara ithine mosham ennu parayanathu ennokke comments kettu... Also dance step, ikka simple steps with dasettan voice people were enjoying. Intro okke troll kandittum, teateril kanumbol goomsup ayrinnu. Malayalam movie ano , Padhamakumar ano ingane okke cheythennu athishayam thonni pala scene kandapolum. Many department including technical side is way ahead of Pazassiraja

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
    For me Mamaankam is way ahead of PazhassiRaaja.. 2nd Maamankam kazhinjulla fight maathram Pazhassi kku thaazhe aayippoyi ennu thonniyathu..

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Kochi multies any idea???
    Hopefully might cross 1 cr if it have decent number of shows next week to take advantage of holidays.last two days when we see the percentage it does not look good.pakshe important thing is collection.it is good.kooduthal seats ullathu kondu percentage kurayum. Next week shows okke onnu reduce cheyyumbol percentage wise improvement will be there..pinne Q pothuve aalukal perilla...athum oru issue aanu.

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    Hopefully might cross 1 cr if it have decent number of shows next week to take advantage of holidays.last two days when we see the percentage it does not look good.pakshe important thing is collection.it is good.kooduthal seats ullathu kondu percentage kurayum. Next week shows okke onnu reduce cheyyumbol percentage wise improvement will be there..pinne Q pothuve aalukal perilla...athum oru issue aanu.
    Ithrayum trolls vannillayirunnenkil nalla percentage occupancy vannene.. Still I believe Maamankam has strength in its wings to fly high after initial hiccups...

Watched Mamangam yesterday night (Friday night) Fremont CA (USA) with a decent crowd - all of us liked it including a bunch of US born teens! I too got some forwarded whatsapp videos from family which I refused to watch (would have done the same regardless of the star). Movie was just awesome! Mam's feminine role was the best (including the dance and song) along with the little wonder!

8. Likes Thevalliparamban liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    Ithrayum trolls vannillayirunnenkil nalla percentage occupancy vannene.. Still I believe Maamankam has strength in its wings to fly high after initial hiccups...
    Chuttum ishtam pole kidu screens-il padam undu.
    Ernakulam centre mothamayi nokkiyale correct footfalls ariyoo.

Quote Originally Posted by keralaloving View Post
    Watched Mamangam yesterday night (Friday night) Fremont CA (USA) with a decent crowd - all of us liked it including a bunch of US born teens! I too got some forwarded whatsapp videos from family which I refused to watch (would have done the same regardless of the star). Movie was just awesome! Mam's feminine role was the best (including the dance and song) along with the little wonder!
    Ithaanu vaasthavam ..

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Total number of views definitely kidu aayirikkum.. But Ithupoleyulla trolls padathinte minimum oru 15 to 20% collectione impact cheythittundu ennanenikku thonnunnathu..

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Exactly.ekm bmsil varunna above 95% centresum track cheyyaan pattum..so oru clear picture kittum..