Page 316 of 585 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5844

Thread: ⚔️MaManGaM⚔️Mega★MaMMooTTy's Magnum Opus►Padmakumar►Venu►Battle BeGiNs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sankarvp View Post
    Enth budget 🤗

Ichiri Mamankam setinu vendath, Kurach Vaalum Parichayum Pinne Pattuchelakalum mattum...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    Degrading has been always there for most of the movies and that cannot impact the collection like this.
    Most of the fans are unhappy. With around 25 minutes screen space in the first half and no role to play in the real climax fight, we cannot blame the fans of "Mammootty-The-Star".
    With no scope for performance like Veergaadha or Mrugaya or Amaram, fans of the "Actor" also cannot be happy.
    As a movie, it is good, much better than many of the movies released this year, but still not as (conventional) entertaining as many movies.

I guessed the fate of the movie by interval and by end of the show I was almost sure about my guess.

Good / bad / dragging / true to history... whatever we say, I will not blame degrading as the reason for this box office performance. May be with no degrading, 5% extra collection could have come (which is true for any movie)

As a star-fan I was happier with Abrahaminte Santhathikal or Kasaba.... As the actor fan I was happier with Pathemari / Munnariyippu / Varsham....
    (of relatively recent movies).
    agreed..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Degrading has been always there for most of the movies and that cannot impact the collection like this.
    Most of the fans are unhappy. With around 25 minutes screen space in the first half and no role to play in the real climax fight, we cannot blame the fans of "Mammootty-The-Star".
    With no scope for performance like Veergaadha or Mrugaya or Amaram, fans of the "Actor" also cannot be happy.
    As a movie, it is good, much better than many of the movies released this year, but still not as (conventional) entertaining as many movies.

I guessed the fate of the movie by interval and by end of the show I was almost sure about my guess.

Good / bad / dragging / true to history... whatever we say, I will not blame degrading as the reason for this box office performance. May be with no degrading, 5% extra collection could have come (which is true for any movie)

As a star-fan I was happier with Abrahaminte Santhathikal or Kasaba.... As the actor fan I was happier with Pathemari / Munnariyippu / Varsham....
    Ee paranjathu oru valid point aanu..

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    4 days 60 Crores

Kashti oru 25 cr vannukalum WW

Ok vishwasichu

He is trying to be honest in front of Mohanlal fan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shakeer View Post
    Ok vishwasichu

He is trying to be honest in front of Mohanlal fan

my friend also said mammootty role is not much in the movie.
    They should have included 2 well action for mammootty in last of movie
    result will be much different

All 3 shows near 7 pm in pvr screens fast filling!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post
    All 3 shows near 7 pm in pvr screens fast filling!!!

porattangane porattangane.. kittunnadhangane porattey

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    In for Maamankam 2nd time. Almost same crowd as of last Saturday.
    Ethu theater ?
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post
    Ivide irangunnathinu munpu 100cr adicha films undu...appozha...4 days 16k shows vechu 60Cr eduthathu...

. . . .
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .