Thread: Mamankam Review

Default Mamankam Review

@ carnival Kodungallur. 10 am. Good attendance, not full.

Movie, as someone said is more class than mass. Good story with intense dialogues and an engaging narration. The settings and location are also excellent. What really works is that it keeps our attention and does not bore except for some brief instances. Dialogues are just top notch.
    The kid is the real hero. He's just too good. Acting, action - he excels. He's the one who gets the loudest claps. Mammootty is superb in acting and dialogues. Action, not so much, which is expected and understandable I guess. Unni does action properly, but I was really disheartened by his lack of intensity in supposedly intense moments. The women are very beautiful.
    Songs and Bgm are also excellent.
    On the flip side, action/conflict choreography is not up to the mark. The budget limitations really shows. This superb story really deserved a more lavish and professional treatment imo. But overall me and my wife liked the movie.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchaari View Post
    @ carnival Kodungallur. 10 am. Good attendance, not full.

Movie, as someone said is more class than mass. Good story with intense dialogues and an engaging narration. The settings and location are also excellent. What really works is that it keeps our attention and does not bore except for some brief instances. Dialogues are just top notch.
    The kid is the real hero. He's just too good. Acting, action - he excels. He's the one who gets the loudest claps. Mammootty is superb in acting and dialogues. Action, not so much, which is expected and understandable I guess. Unni does action properly, but I was really disheartened by his lack of intensity in supposedly intense moments. The women are very beautiful.
    Songs and Bgm are also excellent.
    On the flip side, action/conflict choreography is not up to the mark. The budget limitations really shows. This superb story really deserved a more lavish and professional treatment imo. But overall me and my wife liked the movie.
    Thank you ഭായ്

Thanks...��❤️��

​Thanks Sanchari...

Thanks Sanchaari

താങ്ക്സ് ..........

FK Regular

Thanks a lot Bhai for your review

Thanks sanchari
    Sancharikunnadinidayil kodungallur poyathano atho proper place kodungallur ano?

Thanks Sanchari...