Thread: Vikram- My review!

Default Vikram- My review!

Vikram (2022)

Kavitha, Ekm
    7:15am, 90%

Vikram is always on the move, like its hero, and Lokesh directs the film with a sure hand.

From the writing to the acting and direction - Vikram is the perfect action thriller that will keep you enthralled from start to finish, sticks the landing and will leave you wanting more. This isn’t a game-changer by any means, but if watching a clever, unapologetic, action-packed crime drama is your idea of entertainment, then you're definitely in for a treat.

Vikram deftly channels Kamal Hassan's full-throttle energy and charm, and allows him to reclaim his throne. The actor relishes the mega-sized fan tribute. He makes sure that he doesn’t waste a single minute that he is on the screen. Despite the carnage and brutality, the character is grounded in palpable humanity. Fahadh Faasil and Vijay Sethupathi, the two effortless actors, appear in crucial roles, delivering remarkable performances, that add depth and weight to the narrative. Coming to my favourite, Suriya. His cameo was peak badassery. The rugged look, the wicked nuances, and the mighty aura: He delivers in spades yet again.

None of this is unpredictable or that original, what works is how Vikram delivers what it promises: A gritty, action packed film that serves up an unusual but effective blend of drama and violence.

Must watch!
    Last edited by Cinemalover; 06-03-2022 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks bro 😊

3. Likes Cinemalover liked this post

Good review. Will surely watch it.

5. Likes Cinemalover liked this post

Nice review 👌. Thanks

7. Likes Cinemalover liked this post

Thanks……..