Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛ ⚽️2020-21 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

A new season..so soon! A title to defend..I say absolutely no chance..Just like last summer and winter transfer windows, Liverpool haven't strengthened their first 11..Fergie always used to say it is important to strengthen when u ve won since its important to progress and also to avoid complacency. Klopp did avoid complacency last season but won't do it this season.

My prediction is for City to win. Liverpool will finish in top 4 .
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

klopp is a really funny guy. i mean, i love his jokes. when manchester united paid a world record of 89m for paul pogba in 2016, klopp who was managing the scoucers claimed that he 'would walk away from football if he ever had to spent huge sums of money.' following seasons, liverpool splashed out the second biggest transfer spending in football history, a total of 310m. when asked if he is not 'walking away from football' klopp replies that he had 'changed his mind' and that 'spending money was perfectly okay to compete with other teams'. this season, chelsea has only spend 70% of what liverpool splurged in the market. city sold leroy sane for 55 and bought torres and ake for a combined 62m. and klopp goes on to cry about clubs owned by 'countries and oligarchs'. when liverpool does it, it is fine for him. when others do it, he starts to bicker. like i said, i love klopp jokes, he is a really funny man... or is he just a hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    A new season..so soon! A title to defend..I say absolutely no chance..Just like last summer and winter transfer windows, Liverpool haven't strengthened their first 11..Fergie always used to say it is important to strengthen when u ve won since its important to progress and also to avoid complacency. Klopp did avoid complacency last season but won't do it this season.

My prediction is for City to win. Liverpool will finish in top 4 .
    Your post before the start of 2019-20 season regarding lack of transfer and what happened after that

http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sho...=1#post8528308

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We live in a world at the moment with a lot of uncertainty. For some clubs it seems less important how uncertain the future is. Owned by countries, owned by oligarchs, that's
    the truth. We are a different kind of club. We got to the Champions League final two years ago, we won it last year. We became Premier League champions last season by being the club we are. We cannot change it overnight and say: 'Now we want to behave like Chelsea.' They are signing a lot of players. That can be an advantage, but that means they have to fit together. You cannot bring in the 11 best players in the world and just hope a week later they play the best football. It's about working on the training ground. That will probably be an advantage for us. We've worked quite a while with each other." Jurgen Klopp.

Ninghal Kloppinte mudra shradhichille
    Please oru Top 2 enkilum predictoo

Unless City strengthen their defense Liverpool are firm favorites to defend the title

what a game by leeds united to open their epl campaign! well done bielsa.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    what a game by leeds united to open their epl campaign! well done bielsa.
    Leeds was excellent

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Leeds given us a surprise at Anfield last night edging us in some of the crucia areas of the game. Well played Bielsa and boys. Salah becomes first player to score hat-trick on opening day. Plenty to think about for Klopp for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Leeds was excellent
    no doubt about that. just hope they maintain the tempo. last year, norwich city came from relegation, played some beautiful football for the first month, couldn't sustain it and finally got relegated by the end of the season. bielsa's style of play is like guardiola's, or better said, guardiola's style is like bielsa's. all the high pressing and possession even by the defenders is cause for injury concerns. hope leeds maintains the groove.

Leeds - Really appreciated their efforts.......

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Leeds was excellent

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Totteham minum kittiyallo adi - from Everton