Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛ ⚽️2020-21 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Oh - I see. So lets wait

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    read somewhere fixtures will be released only 3 weeks prior to the start of the season. probably can expect it around or after august 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Oh - I see. So lets wait
    Kaanikal illenkil kalikal kurachu nerathe thudangiyal kollamayirunnu.

ippol thanne big matches midnight 12 or 12:30 aanu starting.
    Singapore 2:30AM something aavumallo.

Weekends ok aanu but main matches sunday varumbol aanu pani kittunathu. Early morning 2.30 / 3 kali kandu 7 manikku jolikku povenda gathikedu aanu

Aside - kanikal enthayalum undavum atleast with limited numbers.

Post Covid season pala matchesinteyum gathi mariyathu especially home matches kanikal illatathu kondaanu in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post

@Giggs thanks for 20-21 thread. Unlike last 2 seasons, my prediction is title race is going to be really tough with the likes of Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal will be really making a challenge with Mou's Spurs giving it a go (a better go, I would say).

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post

Ningakku nerathe aakkiya njangakku natta pathirakku aakum. Fans around the world are in different time-zones..

The dates for the 2020/21 season in the Premier League will be announced by August 21.
    Source: Sky Sports.

Ozil blasts Arsenal failure to back his Uighur Muslim comments

Mesut Ozil has slammed Arsenal's failure to back his support of Uighur Muslims over their alleged persecution in China.
    Arsenal midfielder Ozil spoke out on Instagram against China's treatment of the Uighur population in Xinjiang last year.
    More than one million Uighurs and mostly Muslim Turkic minorities have been rounded up in internment camps, according to human rights groups and experts.
    Arsenal did not criticise Ozil for making the comments, but instead posted on their page on the Chinese social media site Weibo that the club "always adheres to the principles" of not getting involved in politics.
    Since then Premier League clubs have supported the Black Lives Matter movement after George Floyd was killed in America.
    Former Germany international Ozil, who was frozen out by Gunners boss Mikel Arteta for "football reasons" since the coronavirus restart, would have liked similar support over the Uighur issue.
    "It doesn't matter what religion or colour you are - Muslim, Christian, Jew, black, white or anything else. We are all the same," Ozil told the Athletic.
    "What I said was not against Chinese people, it was against whoever is doing this to the Uighur Muslims and other people who are not helping them, such as other Muslim countries.
    "I have given a lot to Arsenal, on and off the pitch, so the reaction was disappointing. They said they don't get involved in politics but this isn't politics and they have got involved in other issues.
    "In America, we saw George Floyd killed and the world spoke up to say Black Lives Matter, and that is correct. We are all equal and it's a good thing that people fight against injustice.
    "There are a lot of black players and fans of Arsenal and it's fantastic the club is backing them.
    "But I wish people would have done the same for the Muslims because Arsenal have many Muslim players and fans as well, and it is important for the world to say that Muslim Lives Matter."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Arsenal furious at Ozil's comments but he says he won't be forced out

Arsenal are angry with Mesut Ozil after the midfielder broke ranks to defend his decision to reject a reduction in his 350,000-per-week wages, while hinting that may be why Mikel Arteta stopped selecting him.
    Most of the FA Cup winners' squad accepted a year-long 12.5 per cent pay cut in light of the coronavirus crisis, but the 31-year-old refused, insisting the players were 'rushed into it without proper consultation'.
    He claims the reason it became public knowledge that he turned down the proposed deal is because 'people have been trying for two years to destroy me' and 'to push an agenda they hope will turn the supporters against me'.

Ozil, who reiterated he will not be forced out before his contract expires at the end of the next season, has not played a single minute since the restart.
    'You don't play 10 games in a row if you're unfit, not good enough or don't behave well,' the midfielder told The Athletic, referring to his run of Premier League appearances under Arteta pre-lockdown.
    'If I played these games badly and was then left out completely for that reason then I might understand, but this was not the case.
    'Possibly the decision affected my chances on the pitch, I don't know. But I'm not afraid to stand up for what I feel is right and when you see what has happened now with the jobs, maybe I was.'
    Ozil was referring to the news that Arsenal are making 55 members of staff redundant. That has also attracted criticism as the north London club prepare to sign free agent Willian, 32, whose transfer is close to completion.

'My position is clear,' added Ozil. 'I'm here through to the last day of our agreement and I'll give everything I have for this club. I'll decide when I go, not other people. I didn't sign for two or three years. I signed for four and that should be respected by everyone.'
    Ozil added it was 'disappointing' when Arsenal distanced themselves from his comments on the treatment of Uighur Muslims in China last year. The club said they were 'apolitical' at the time.
    Ozil was given permission to start his summer break early while Arsenal were preparing to play Chelsea in the FA Cup final and the club have taken a dim view to the defiant interview.
    He also spoke out late last year when he said he would not be forced out and described how he was blamed whenever Arsenal fell short in 'big games'.

Dates for matches announced....

Last edited by sillan; 08-20-2020 at 07:31 AM.

Not seeing any windows for UCL, WC qualifiers, Euro cup, National league, FA cup, EFL trophy in the EPL schedule - Jam packed schedule, blocking most weekends.

Barca got beat so bad that other clubs are canning ex-barca employees just to be safe.