Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛ ⚽️2020-21 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Congrats to Man U team for topping the table after a long time.
    Simply because Liverpool / City are under performing ...and other likely title contenders Chelsea / Spurs are not consistent enough

Have a keeper in David De Gea who Roy Keane wouldnt have allowedon Uniteds team bus.

Have a skipper in Harry Maguire who has been banged up in a Greekjail and sent off for England and most of them saying Leicester made a terrific business

A club-record signing in Pogba with a questionable attitude and a gob-artist of an agent.

And, other than Bruno Fernandes, have no player who has consistently hit world-class heights.

Solskjaers old team-mates rarely gave him a hard time personally but there had been deep doubts as to whether he was even capable of guiding them into a genuine title race

Tough test waiting this month itself , away to Liverpool & Arsenal

If Liverpool fails City are the pedigree horse and they are odds-on favourites with all major bookmakers
    Last edited by Giggs; 01-14-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Spurs miss chance to go third as Fulham take point

totally confused as to whether it was manchester united put up a solid defense or that liverpool front three are not what they used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    totally confused as to whether it was manchester united put up a solid defense or that liverpool front three are not what they used to be...
    It was a mix of both , I think the right result too ...none of them deserved all three points
    The famous Liverpool front three , the most lethal over the last few years failed to score in three consecutive matches

The ultimate winner of the day was City

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    It was a mix of both , I think the right result too ...none of them deserved all three points The famous Liverpool front three , the most lethal over the last few years failed to score in three consecutive matches The ultimate winner of the day was City
    will have to see how the balance will be shaken when aguero returns... stones-ruben defence has made a difference... like fergie once said, a good team starts from the back, have to say city's present back four is the strongest i have seen under pep but on the other hand, pep's attack seems to be really lacking something... more goals are coming out of counter-attacks and dead ball situations, something which is not conventional of pep...
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 01-19-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    will have to see how the balance will be shaken when aguero returns... stones-ruben defence has made a difference... like fergie once said, a good team starts from the back, have to say city's present back four is the strongest i have seen under pep but on the other hand, pep's attack seems to be really lacking something... more goals are coming out of counter-attacks and dead ball situations, something which is not conventional of pep...
    Stones improvement is a bonus , the arrival of Ruben Dias might have helped
    In all of City's title winning seasons Aguero played a pivotal role and his contract to expire this summer and City will surely buy a replacement
    if they able to buy now itself they will runaway with the title if Liverpool fails
    I have no hope in United , a top 4 finish is the best to hope for
    Few weeks back the talk was about sacking the manager and all of a sudden a title contender ...

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Stones improvement is a bonus , the arrival of Ruben Dias might have helped In all of City's title winning seasons Aguero played a pivotal role and his contract to expire this summer and City will surely buy a replacement if they able to buy now itself they will runaway with the title if Liverpool fails I have no hope in United , a top 4 finish is the best to hope for Few weeks back the talk was about sacking the manager and all of a sudden a title contender ...
    was seeing the inter juve match last day... as a replacement for aguero i would love to have lukaku in etihad...

as for ole, whatever said, you guys could have won the match against the pools if pogba had not missed that sitter of a chance...

i don't understand how the first goal by bsilva stands when rodrigo is in an offside position... analysts were saying something about ifab rules... whatever the rule, it seems contrary to what was believed all this while... ofcourse city deserved to win with nearly 30 attempts and 9 on target and most of them ending up with the ball just refusing to go in, but the goal by bsilva seemed horrendous...
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 01-21-2021 at 09:54 AM.