Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛ ⚽️2020-21 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    18-19 games left for the above teams... that's a half empty half full situation...
    fixture congestion, injuries and confidence levels will determine the winner....
    Man city, Utd, Liverpool, Leicester will be top 4, not sure about the order though. If City can find a striker (or a fit Aguero) then it's game over , Cancelo (right back) have somehow solved left back issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Frank Lampard has been taken for a RIDE by Chelsea, with Thomas Tuchel inheriting a squad full of former Bundesliga stars that looks built for him... what appeared a great opportunity for the Blues legend was a place-holding exercise
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...E-Chelsea.html
    Chelsea's new kids (havertz, wener, Ziyech) will take more than a season to adjust to the demands of premier league. Lampard was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Bernardo, Cancelo all took more than a season to adjust, maybe bruno is an exception. Foden wasn't hurried by Pep, even when Sancho was praised for his performance in bundesliga. Look at them now, one guy's transfer value is almost half of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    Man city, Utd, Liverpool, Leicester will be top 4, not sure about the order though. If City can find a striker (or a fit Aguero) then it's game over , Cancelo (right back) have somehow solved left back issues.
    oh, you are sure he is part of the back four... coz yesterday against west brom, i am pretty sure i saw him play in many other positions... another player position that's totally confusing me for the last couple of weeks is that of bsilva... sometimes i see him on the left, sometimes on the right... there were some 15-20 minutes of second half where he was also deployed as a false 9... then there are times when he is the holding midfielder very near to the back line...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    oh, you are sure he is part of the back four... coz yesterday against west brom, i am pretty sure i saw him play in many other positions... another player position that's totally confusing me for the last couple of weeks is that of bsilva... sometimes i see him on the left, sometimes on the right... there were some 15-20 minutes of second half where he was also deployed as a false 9... then there are times when he is the holding midfielder very near to the back line...
    haha... kumbidi aan kumbidi.... left back only in a sense that he is better than mendy and zinchenko...

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    haha... kumbidi aan kumbidi.... left back only in a sense that he is better than mendy and zinchenko...
    what's your opinion of pep playing stones, ruben and laporte at defence all at the same time...
    is it something he has going to try out again? i suspect he is going to take it out at anfield...

was expecting to slip back to second place... seems like, city will stay top spot till weekend...

Man Utd suffered a shock defeat to bottom side Sheffield United, as David De Gea was culpable for both goals.

What's happening in Premier league ??
    toppers lost to the last in the table...........

This season something fishy.......