Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1492

Thread: lılı★Puzhu★ılılMammootty & Parvathy★ılıl Ratheena★ılıl Now Streaming On Sony LIV

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Athil Nambudiri castil ullavare patti aanu paranjathu. Njan nambudiri ayathu kondu sathyavashta ariyam . Oru honour killing levelilekku njangalude aalukal ithu vare poyittilla.

Appo ningal parayum oru vyakhthiyude mathram karyam aanennu. Angane alla. Ayaalude chuttum ulla bandhukal okke thanne visham kuthi kodunkkundu ayaalude manassil.

Njangalude castil kure intercaste marriages undayittundu. In fact we are more broad minded than others. In fact many of our sentiments are hurt on seeing this film
    Ee 'njangalude aalukal' thought thanneyanu cinema address cheyunat. Janichapol kitiya cast swantham identity akkunnavar kuttane pole tane chinthikum, though they may not show it outside.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Viru liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Athil Nambudiri castil ullavare patti aanu paranjathu. Njan nambudiri ayathu kondu sathyavashta ariyam . Oru honour killing levelilekku njangalude aalukal ithu vare poyittilla.

Appo ningal parayum oru vyakhthiyude mathram karyam aanennu. Angane alla. Ayaalude chuttum ulla bandhukal okke thanne visham kuthi kodunkkundu ayaalude manassil.

Njangalude castil kure intercaste marriages undayittundu. In fact we are more broad minded than others. In fact many of our sentiments are hurt on seeing this film
    Bro, I agree you might have been upset seeing Namboodiris portrayed as bad. But as I mentioned before this tries to highlight the caste issues in all walks of society. Thats why I mentioned you can see this irrespective of religion. Caste at one time was highly evident in the upper caste Brahmins. Again , all I say is it was the times . I believe in something called forget and forgive. No need to look at mistakes committed by earlier generations. And all I can say is try to see a movie as a movie. If you are sure that among your family and society, you are broad minded why should you be upset with a movie. The movie showed the case of a kuttan and his family . Again his mother is not shown in that light . Just few does not equal to everyone being bad

Kuttante chuttum ulla eth bandhukkal aanu visham kuthikkodukkunnath.. His mother, sister okke nalla aalkkarayanallo portray cheythirikkunne.. In fact, Kuttante tharavattile mattu bandhukkaleyum casteist (atleast extremists) aayi kanichittilla.. Aake kanichirikkunnath apartments mates aanu.. it's quite natural.. Kuttan tharavttil ninn oru flat lekk marumpol ath polulla flat alle select cheyyulloo..

Quote Originally Posted by aashiq1 View Post
    Ee 'njangalude aalukal' thought thanneyanu cinema address cheyunat. Janichapol kitiya cast swantham identity akkunnavar kuttane pole tane chinthikum, though they may not show it outside.

Yes exactly. I felt the honour killing part in this film was quite metaphorical in one sense because the moment he realizes his sister refuses to raise the kid in their way and the kid is named with a name that is entirely reflective of a so called “lower caste” that’s when he looses it. This is the final straw for him so it is at this moment where both of them are murdered by Kuttan.

When I viewed this; I thought it was brilliant because it’s at this moment they are “dead to him” it’s his final straw. To him its very difficult to view her as his sister after this and so now this is not his sister anymore.

So the idea here is that although he tries his best to bring her close to his own higher caste principals so people view them normally because the fact is no one looks at people of so called “lower caste” in a good light.

The entire film is largely a metaphor on society and the oppressors in the society. I don’t think you have to view it in the literal sense.

Saying there is no honour killings in your caste so this movie is bs is quite redundant because the entire plot is largely a fictional one. You can say that there isn’t really anyone like Kuttan exactly in real life with that same logic. But the film presents Kuttan as a reflection of our society.

There’s definitely Kuttan in all of us. Especially the common viewpoints that society has when viewing a lower caste person or when someone in your family marries off to someone viewed lesser. That is Kuttan.

Sreedevi Unni character okke aanu paranjathu...

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    Kuttante chuttum ulla eth bandhukkal aanu visham kuthikkodukkunnath.. His mother, sister okke nalla aalkkarayanallo portray cheythirikkunne.. In fact, Kuttante tharavattile mattu bandhukkaleyum casteist (atleast extremists) aayi kanichittilla.. Aake kanichirikkunnath apartments mates aanu.. it's quite natural.. Kuttan tharavttil ninn oru flat lekk marumpol ath polulla flat alle select cheyyulloo..

There are issues in other castes too. But if they portray them in the same light that movie will never be allowed to release . Njangal aarum prashnathinu povarilla. We are generally a peace loving community.

Just because this caste issue was there during ancient days it does not mean always we are like this.

In fact ettavum kooduthal attitude okke maariya community njangaludeth aanu. Many of the young generation do not have that upper caste spirit too

Quote Originally Posted by rajavu View Post
    Bro, I agree you might have been upset seeing Namboodiris portrayed as bad. But as I mentioned before this tries to highlight the caste issues in all walks of society. Thats why I mentioned you can see this irrespective of religion. Caste at one time was highly evident in the upper caste Brahmins. Again , all I say is it was the times . I believe in something called forget and forgive. No need to look at mistakes committed by earlier generations. And all I can say is try to see a movie as a movie. If you are sure that among your family and society, you are broad minded why should you be upset with a movie. The movie showed the case of a kuttan and his family . Again his mother is not shown in that light . Just few does not equal to everyone being bad

Chinthikkunnathil thettu onnum illa. You said we will not show it from outside. Kuttan showed it from outside. That is where he turned a villian

Ella caste and community idayilum undu ningal paranja ' Njangalude aalukal ' chinthagathi.

Quote Originally Posted by aashiq1 View Post

Athokke ok. Mammukka is just perfect. His best performance after pranchiettan

But the film conveys wrong message . Moreover there is a dull feeling all over. This is strictly my opinion

I think this would have been a disaster had it been released in theatres

Quote Originally Posted by Iyyer The Great View Post
    Ningalude sentiments manapoorvam hurt cheyyaan edutha padam aanu Puzhu ennu thanne koottikko (angane allennu paranjittu kaaryamillallo), ennaalum Puzhu is the most appreciated film and the most talked about film this year so far ennath fact aanu.. Even more than the ATBB Bheeshma Parvam.. This fact cannot be changed..

There are issues in other castes too. But if they portray them in the same light that movie will never be allowed to release . Njangal aarum prashnathinu povarilla. We are generally a peace loving community.

Just because this caste issue was there during ancient days it does not mean always we are like this.

In fact ettavum kooduthal attitude okke maariya community njangaludeth aanu. Many of the young generation do not have that upper caste spirit too
    എത്രയോ സന്യാസിമാരെയും മുസ്ലിം- കൃസ്ത്യൻ പുരോഹിതന്മാരെയും വില്ലൻമാരായി അവതരിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്! എന്നിട്ട് ആരേലും പ്രശ്നമുണ്ടാക്കിയോ?

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Pandu angane kure films undayittundu. Pakshe ippo illa. People have become more religious fanatics

Quote Originally Posted by ShahSM View Post
    എത്രയോ സന്യാസിമാരെയും മുസ്ലിം- കൃസ്ത്യൻ പുരോഹിതന്മാരെയും വില്ലൻമാരായി അവതരിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്! എന്നിട്ട് ആരേലും പ്രശ്നമുണ്ടാക്കിയോ?

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk