Thread: MAJOR : A Quick Review

Default MAJOR : A Quick Review

MAjor :

Went with low expectations as i booked for vikram in the afternoon i thought of taking a chance with MAJOR. Like all the biopic movie in terms of army we know the template right. so the director needs to present it well. Thats the only aim he / she have.

Birth, childhood things, school timings., love, college circle, adult period, agian love, then all of a sudden desh bhakthi and finally sacrificing life for the nation . This is the template we used to see from times. recently shershah also did the same stroy , same template .

To my surprise this one nailed it. story wise we all know the terror attack at mumbai and the man on mission sacrificing his life for the nation. Beautifully captures with some terrific bgm along with stunning cinematography. Sony productions came for this movie and the production quality is there. its is very evident that the makers have not made any compromise on the production value. its terrific.

I feel respect to mahesh babu even though i personally dont like his movies but he has done a great job to be part of this movie.

A must watch from theatre.

2. Likes mukkuvan liked this post

Thanks again

Ethu lang anu kande ?

Thanks for the review
    Happy to know the film is good

5. Likes Jack Dna liked this post

hindi aanu man ... its good... chekkanu bhaavi undu
    Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    Thanks again…

Ethu lang anu kande ?