Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nayattu - One of the most Realistic & gripping film ever made in Malayalam

Default Nayattu - One of the most Realistic & gripping film ever made in Malayalam

Nayattu
    12Noon : Padma

About:
    This is a Martin Prakkat film in which he takes a different route from his previous attempts of feel-good-films & artistic classy Charlie.

Plot:

Its about 3 police officers getting trapped in a case, their adventure to escape by holding on till elections were getting over and the sequence there after

What makes the film different:
    If you are a fan of realistic films , like Vetrimaran's Visaranai, this is a must watch for you. Realistic to the core without any compromises, even on the climax scenes.
    Very relevant film in political scenario of Kerala where the people judge the culprits based on what is projected in the news and not taking view points from both the sides!!

Positives:
    • Gripping portrayal -- Even its taken 100% realistic , there is not a single scene where you will get lost in its way.
    • Excellent direction - We have seen Joji where its brilliantly told. But this is much difficult to shoot and convince it's audience. This is done with perfection by the director with gripping writing from Shahi Kabir!!
    • Cinematography - Excellent done with a black shade prevailed throughout the film...even when the sceneries of vattavada got projected, it was not done in a way to take away the theme of film and done entirely different.
    • Acting - All actors were perfectly fit for the role and delivered what directors wanted, take Joju, Kunchacko, Nimisha , Jaffer idukki, the lady investigator, Anil Nedungadu....all --
    • Haunting Climax - Many said bad about the climax...Its the most apt and haunting climax for me... If a film's intension is to think heavy, this is the perfect climax for the film. Still haunts...
    • Subplots that make u think - There are many subplots make u think.... An example , Anil Nedungadu dropping his daughter for tour... At that instance, could not get why they had put that scene there...But towards the end...oops... There are many many such scenes...

Negatives:
    • I really felt BGM & Songs were just OK.. could have made better.. It could have elevated film much much..

Verdict:
    • It will be one of the most realistic and gripping film ever made in Malayalam. Rating - 5/5 No words

BO Prediction:
    • Hit anyway!! But this s a film to be seen in theaters and should be appreciated so that many can come forward with such concepts. Deserves a Blockbuster!!!

NB: Not written any reviews for many years now...But if I do not write about this, which film I should???
    Last edited by ikka; 04-10-2021 at 08:54 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thankx ikka��

4. Likes ikka liked this post

Thanks Ikka...

6. Likes ikka liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post
    Nayattu12Noon : PadmaStatus : More than 80%About: This is a Martin Prakkat film in which he takes a different route from his previous attempts of feel-good-films & artistic classy Charlie.Plot: Its about 3 police officers getting trapped in a case, their adventure to escape by holding on till elections were getting over and the sequence there afterWhat makes the film different: If you are a fan of realistic films , like Vetrimaran's Visaranai, this is a must watch for you. Realistic to the core without any compromises, even on the climax scenes. Very relevant film in political scenario of Kerala where the people judge the culprits based on what is projected in the news and not taking view points from both the sides!!Positives:
    • Gripping portrayal -- Even its taken 100% realistic , there is not a single scene where you will get lost in its way.
    • Excellent direction - We have seen Joji where its brilliantly told. But this is much difficult to shoot and convince it's audience. This is done with perfection by the director with gripping writing from Shahi Kabir!!
    • Cinematography - Excellent done with a black shade prevailed throughout the film...even when the sceneries of vattavada got projected, it was not done in a way to take away the theme of film and done entirely different.
    • Acting - All actors were perfectly fit for the role and delivered what directors wanted, take Joju, Kunchacko, Nimisha , Jaffer idukki, the lady investigator, Anil Nedungadu....all --
    • Haunting Climax - Many said bad about the climax...Its the most apt and haunting climax for me... If a film's intension is to think heavy, this is the perfect climax for the film. Still haunts...
    • Subplots that make u think - There are many subplots make u think.... An example , Anil Nedungadu dropping his daughter for tour... At that instance, could not get why they had put that scene there...But towards the end...oops... There are many many such scenes...

Negatives:
    • I really felt BGM & Songs were just OK.. could have made better.. It could have elevated film much much..

Verdict:
    • It will be one of the most realistic and gripping film ever made in Malayalam. Rating - 5/5 No words

BO Prediction:
    • Hit anyway!! But this s a film to be seen in theaters and should be appreciated so that many can come forward with such concepts. Deserves a Blockbuster!!!

NB: Not written any reviews for many years now...But if I do not write about this, which film I should???
    Thanks bro for the review...

8. Likes ikka liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post
    Nayattu12Noon : PadmaStatus : More than 80%About: This is a Martin Prakkat film in which he takes a different route from his previous attempts of feel-good-films & artistic classy Charlie.Plot: Its about 3 police officers getting trapped in a case, their adventure to escape by holding on till elections were getting over and the sequence there afterWhat makes the film different: If you are a fan of realistic films , like Vetrimaran's Visaranai, this is a must watch for you. Realistic to the core without any compromises, even on the climax scenes. Very relevant film in political scenario of Kerala where the people judge the culprits based on what is projected in the news and not taking view points from both the sides!!Positives:

Negatives:

Verdict:

BO Prediction:

Njan fdfs kandappo ottavakil review ittirunnu...njan parayan aagrachicha palathum ee reviewil undu...

10. Likes ikka liked this post

Thanks all for the comments & support!!

Well explained review.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

13. Likes ikka liked this post

Thanks 👍.....

15. Likes ikka liked this post

Thanks bhai