View Poll Results: Who will be the winner during this festival season?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pookalam

2 11.76%
  • Neelavelicham

1 5.88%
  • Corona Papers

2 11.76%
  • Enthada Saji

5 29.41%
  • Adi

3 17.65%
  • Ayalvashi

4 23.53%
Page 411 of 959 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 9582

Thread: 🔪🔪 🔪Forum Keralam FIGHT CLUB- NEW SEASON of BIGGER FAN FIGHTS🔫🔫🔫

Ithu vare pakshe vijay allathe oru actorum tamizhil ninnu 20 crore kadannittilla(Mersal). The only other movie was Vikrams I which stopped at 19 crores.

Vikram there are chances because of the presence of FAFA and Vijay Sethupathi. Allathe oru solo hit is very difficult.

Agree that he was one of the most bankable Tamil actors in Kerala box office in 80's and 90's but that is a thing of past.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    Kamalahassan nte kidukkan oru padam vannal nalla collection edukkum Keralathil ninnu...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

'Vikram ' oru shankar film collect cheytha oru range varumayirikkum if it receives positive reviews.

Its a testing time for Kamal hassan. Angane kittiyal I will also be happy.

My two favourite actors in Tamil industry are Kamal and Dhanush.

Quote Originally Posted by BASH1982 View Post
    Athu kamalinte range ariyathathu kondanu vikram positive anel mattoru kgf pratheekshikkam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    Kamalahassan nte kidukkan oru padam vannal nalla collection edukkum Keralathil ninnu...

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    maybe 2nd part akum udeshiche... kgf kooduthal shows malayalam ayirunno ?
    Trivandrum Palakkad oke Tamil aakum kooduthal but baaki areas majority Malayalam thanne aakum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Saathan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Ithu vare pakshe vijay allathe oru actorum tamizhil ninnu 20 crore kadannittilla(Mersal). The only other movie was Vikrams I which stopped at 19 crores.

Vikram there are chances because of the presence of FAFA and Vijay Sethupathi. Allathe oru solo hit is very difficult.

Agree that he was one of the most bankable Tamil actors in Kerala box office in 80's and 90's but that is a thing of past.
    Yes athanu Direct Tamil release nu oru limit vare collection kittu, pinnem varanenkil dubbed malayalam version thanne venam.
    Tamil pinne ivide dub cheyth release undakarilalo.

7. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

The main reason being that Tamil film fans are mainly youth audience of Kerala except for films like 96.

Youth loves mostly action films. 20 cr collection cross cheyyanamenkil long run venam which will be possible only if families come.

Even 96 which had tremendous positive reviews in Kerala collected only 7 crores

Quote Originally Posted by advaithh09 View Post
    Yes athanu Direct Tamil release nu oru limit vare collection kittu, pinnem varanenkil dubbed malayalam version thanne venam.

Telugu aanenkilum oru limit undu unless it is a baahubali kind of universal film. Allu arjun ithra fans undayittum maximum was 10 cr....

Quote Originally Posted by advaithh09 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    Stardom okke Anwar initial kanichu thannadhalle... prithvi cheyana padangal ellam experiment anu so initial um angane akum...
    pinne mass padangal cheyanathum kurava... Kaduva ini BB ayallum veliya diff onnum varan ponilla... mass padam anel intial edukkum allathathu undakilla...
    Keralathile sakala youthanmarudeyum grip poyi kidakkuka anu before and after KGF trend ok change ayi mass hero akkan pattiya oruthanum nilavil keralathill illa enna oru Botham keralathill undoubtedly undhu..
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Keralathile sakala youthanmarudeyum grip poyi kidakkuka anu before and after KGF trend ok change ayi mass hero akkan pattiya oruthanum nilavil keralathill illa enna oru Botham keralathill undoubtedly undhu..
    I disagree with this.

I really think Prithvi, DQ and Tovino could be mass heroes if they tried. The biggest issue is whether producers will come forward to invest in such grand scale films in Malayalam like KGF or RRR.

However, I think out of all of them. I think DQ is the most recognizable one with fans from allover India due to him jumping industries constantly. If he tries to change up his boyish looks like Yash then hed have that set as well. Yash before KGF was a chocolate boy next door as well.
    Last edited by Kocherukkan; 05-30-2022 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post
    I disagree with this.

I really think Prithvi, DQ and Tovino could be mass heroes if they tried. The biggest issue is whether producers will come forward to invest in such grand scale films in Malayalam like KGF or RRR.

However, I think out of all of them. I think DQ is the most recognizable one with fans from allover India due to him jumping industries constantly. If he tries to change up his boyish looks like Yash then he’d have that set as well. Yash before KGF was a chocolate boy next door as well.
    DQ movies get highest initial among the younger heros, Tovino and Prithvi are not consistant.

Quote Originally Posted by ABE View Post
    DQ movies get highest initial among the younger heros, Tovino and Prithvi are not consistant.
    Thats bcoz of their movie selection...for initial you have to consistently target youth audience...but apart youth prithvi has better audience support as JGM almost touched much hyped kurup kbo without much promos competing with CBI 5