Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: ╚••║★Naradan★║•••╝►★ Tovino Thomas ★ Aashiq Abu★ Unni R ★ Anna Ben ★◄ March 3rd

One of my friends who is a neutral movie fan said the same..

He watched both BP & Naradan.. He could not believe Naradan became a disaster & BP an ATBB.. He was blaming the social media..

Quote Originally Posted by vipi View Post
    padam kandu...
    Tharakkedilla...Oru above average/watchable level und

Box office verdict immaathiri disaster aayath enthaanennu pidikittunnillanjn ulppede 6 per aanu padam kaanan undaayirunnath

Bheeshmaparvam koode release cheythath kondaano ?? Neratheyum valiya hit aaya movies nte koode small films irangi hit aayittundellolike Indian Pranayakadha along with Drishyam,Ananthabhadram with Rajamanikkam,Arabikkadha with hallo
    Angane kure und

Aashiq abu nte ithrayum star value polum illatha Rani padmini,Da thadya okke ithilum better theatre performance aarunnu

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

I think it became a disaster because Ashiq became over confident and released it along with BP.. These kinds of movies need a little bit of time in the BO to pick up.. Due to the hysteria with BP, this movie got sinked.. and the sea of new releases made it impossible to hold.. Abu's decision turned out to be an even bigger disaster..

Ott platform exist for movies like this. Good decision by Salute team.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rajavu View Post
    I dont think we should be able to compare the old movies with current time. Still not sure if every one wants to come to theatres because of covid and all. And exam time. Definitely audience preference would be to see that movie which has good reviews. And the youngsters were all in for Bheeshmaparvam and not sure if this is something catering to the young audience
    Ith initially plan cheytha pole January 20th nu irakkiyirunnel kurachude better status kittiyene
    Super hit onnum aayillelum disaster level pokillarunnu

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    One of my friends who is a neutral movie fan said the same..

He watched both BP & Naradan.. He could not believe Naradan became a disaster & BP an ATBB.. He was blaming the social media..
    ബിപി ഷോക്കിൽ ഫാൻസ്* ഈ ഫിലിം ഒട്ടും പ്രൊമോഷൻ ചെയ്തില്ല

Quote Originally Posted by bellari View Post
    ബിപി ഷോക്കിൽ ഫാൻസ്* ഈ ഫിലിം ഒട്ടും പ്രൊമോഷൻ ചെയ്തില്ല
    Dont you think majority of fans of the new generation stars are fans of Mammotty and Mohanlal. So if there are movies of those stars with exceptional reviews definitely its gonna affect the new generation audience. And family audience who goes by the mouth publicity, not sure if they are coming out in big numbers