Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: KUMARI |Aishwarya Lekshmi, Shine Tom Chacko | Nirmal Sahadev | OTT Out now

Kumari: Aishwarya Lekshmi to star in Nirmal Sahadev's epic

Aishwarya Lekshmi will play the lead in Ranam director Nirmal Sahadev's second film, Kumari. The film is said to be a mythical epic.Nirmal is co-producing the film with actor Giju John, composer Jakes Bejoy, and editor Sreejith Sarang under the banner of The Fresh Lime Sodas.

The four have previously worked together in Ranam.The makers have released a motion poster which comes with the tagline: "Their promise. Her nightmare." Supriya Menon of Prithviraj Productions is presenting the film. Sharing the motion poster, she wrote, "It’s a privilege for Prithviraj Productions to be presenting this fascinating film set against the backdrop of native folklore and myths of our land.

Nirmal made his directorial debut two years ago with Ranam, which starred Prithviraj. He will direct the upcoming film from his script based on a story he co-wrote with Sachin Ramdas.Kumari will have Jakes Bejoy composing the music and Sreejith Sarang doing the editing. Ranam cinematographer Jigme Tenzing will helm the camera. Gokul Das, who worked on Jallikattu and Anjaam Pathira, is in charge of production design. Stephy Zavior is the costume designer

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Heavily talented writer/director.. waiting for the movie

Quote Originally Posted by singam View Post
    Prithviraj productions aaanu padathinte presenter..
    Avaru allalo production

Distributore thread titleil vekkenda karyam undo

Fresh lime sodas aanu production banner

Giju John, Nirmal Sahadev, Jakes Bejoy, Sreejith Sarang

Quote Originally Posted by PaNcho View Post
    Avaru allalo production

Distributore thread titleil vekkenda karyam undo
    Quote Originally Posted by PaNcho View Post
    Fresh lime sodas aanu production banner

Giju John, Nirmal Sahadev, Jakes Bejoy, Sreejith Sarang
    Production avar ayirikilla but Distributor prithviraj anennu ittal padathinu obviously oru hype kittum..

FK SULTHAN

aishwarya lakshmi is our alien star

Katta waiting for this movie.....

Roshan Mathew joins Aishwarya Lekshmi in Kumari

We had reported earlier that Aishwarya Lekshmi is headlining Ranam-fame Nirmal Sahadev's second feature Kumari, a folklore-influenced mythical tale. The makers inform us that Roshan Mathew is also confirmed to play one of the main leads.

Nirmal, who is a co-producer on the film with actor Giju John, composer Jakes Bejoy, and editor Sreejith Sarang under the banner of The Fresh Lime Sodas, says he has been yearning to work with Roshan for a long time. "I had met Roshan on numerous occasions. When I first met him after the Anandam press meet, I was super excited because I saw these young boys like him and others in the film who knew exactly what kind of work they wanted to do. It's very refreshing to see young talent that's articulate and well-spoken. Then I got to meet him again post-Ranam, and he had told me he loved the film, and then we got to talking and expressed our interest in working together sometime. When I saw Moothon, I was blown away by his performance. But at that point, we were still trying to figure out what project we want to work on. So when Kumari came to fruition last year, he told me he was glad to come on board."

Production is set to kick off on August 17. Presented by Supriya Menon under the banner of Prithviraj Productions, the film comes with the tagline, "Their promise. Her nightmare."

The principal technical crew of Kumari comprises Jakes Bejoy, Sreejith Sarang, production designer Gokul Das (Jallikattu), and costume designer Stephy Zavior.

Meanwhile, Roshan has joined the cast of Biju Menon-Nimisha Sajayan starrer Oru Thekkan Thallu Case. He has also begun work on his new Hindi film, Darlings, opposite Alia Bhatt.