Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ◙ BHRAMAM ◙ ★ Prithviraj ★ Unni Mukundan ★ Mamta Mohandas ★ Ravi K Chandran★

ഒരു ദിവസം രണ്ട് സിനിമകൾ ഒരു ലൊക്കേഷൻ രണ്ട് നായകന്മാർ സിനിമകൾ മധുരം, ഭ്രമം ലൊക്കേഷൻ ഫാത്തിമ മാതാ ഹോസ്പിറ്റൽ കുമ്പളങ്ങി

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

പൃഥ്വിരാജ് ചിത്രത്തിൽ നിന്ന് അഹാനയെ ഒഴിവാക്കിയത് രാഷ്ട്രീയം കൊണ്ടല്ല: ഭ്രമം ടീം...
    Read more at: https://www.manoramaonline.com/movie...rre-movie.html

Exclusive Interview! Unni Mukundan: ‘Bhramam’ will be a novel experience for even people who have watched ‘Andhadhun’ By - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Mollywood movie buffs have been thrilled ever since they heard the announcement of ‘Bhramam’, an upcoming film helmed by Ravi K Chandran. Prithviraj Sukumaran, Mamta Mohandas, Unni Mukundan, and Rashi Khanna have roped in to play the lead roles. A remake of the National Award-winning Bollywood film ‘Andhadhun’, ‘Bhramam’ has a lot more surprises in the box and actor Unni Mukundan admits the same. In an exclusive conversation with ETimes Unni Mukundan opens up about his experience working with the team.

Unni Mukundan plays the role of a cop in ‘Bhramam’. The actor, who has been handpicking roles ever since ‘Mamangam’ confessed that he had a couple of reasons to work with the team. “I’ve watched ‘Andhadhun’ and it is indeed exciting to be a part of a similar film! Ravi K Chandran, one of the prominent cinematographers in India is donning the director’s cap for the film. Prithviraj Sukumaran is someone I always wanted to work with. And then comes AP International, one of the top production houses. Everything at the same place! So why not?” Unni Mukundan said and his enthusiastic tone affirmed the same.

The charming actor also emphasized that cinephiles who have already watched ‘Andhadhun’ would also find ‘Bhramam’ interesting as the team has worked on the elements to keep the audience agog. “‘Bhramam’ will be a novel experience for even people who have watched ‘Andhadhun’. It will be a neat experience. I am sure that the audience won't be disappointed. Also, we have shot it beautifully amidst the pandemic,” he shared.

While signing off Unni Mukundan also hinted that he will be collaborating with the filmmaker soon!

Waiting for this movie........... Super Combo

Ennau ithinte release?

this is a remake of that Hindi film ale? athu kondu oru benefit undo? as I'm sure some Malayalis have seen the original. pine orupadu Hindi based remakes agane kanditilla

Unofficial Reports Suggests An OTT Release ... Not Confirmed...

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk