Page 94 of 523 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 5222

Thread: RORSCHACH | Mammooty| Nissam| FK Sameer| Terrific & Unique-40Cr WW Superhit

  1. #931

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    PS1 factor

    Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk
    May be.. because roscharch oru mass appeal ulla film avilla..so better not to clash with PS

  2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
  3. #932

    Default

    Oct 9th Nabidinam aanu UAE Holiday advantage und

    Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk

  4. #933

    Default

    Holidays nashtam first week screen count kondu nikatham ennayirikkum kanakkukoottal..PS1 nte koode irangunnathinte iratti show count nedan kazhiyunnath nettamalle..

  5. #934

    Default

    #Rorschach Censored U/A.

    Running Time : 150 Minutes

    In cinemas on October 7.

    Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk

  6. #935
    FK Citizen Movie Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    instagram id:neelcalling
    Posts
    17,186

    Default

    Actually is this a hyped action movie or just a normal thriller movie? Atho horror aano?

    Moreover is it a big budgeted movie?



    Quote Originally Posted by veiwer View Post
    May be.. because roscharch oru mass appeal ulla film avilla..so better not to clash with PS
    Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Oct 9th Nabidinam aanu UAE Holiday advantage und

    Sent from my 22021211RI using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja Sha View Post
    Holidays nashtam first week screen count kondu nikatham ennayirikkum kanakkukoottal..PS1 nte koode irangunnathinte iratti show count nedan kazhiyunnath nettamalle..

  7. #936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Actually is this a hyped action movie or just a normal thriller movie? Atho horror aano?

    Moreover is it a big budgeted movie?
    Normal thriller padam alle..there is no ground level hype or promotions yet

    Sent from my RMX2156 using Tapatalk

  8. Likes Movie Lover liked this post
  9. #937
    FK Lover Sree Tcr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Thrissur
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Release 7nu confirmed aayo?

  10. #938
    FK Addict DAVID007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kozhikode
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sree Tcr View Post
    Release 7nu confirmed aayo?
    Mammokka will be announced very soon!!!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

  11. #939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sree Tcr View Post
    Release 7nu confirmed aayo?
    Nale Gulf event undallo, announce cheyyumayirikum release date.

  12. #940
    FK Citizen Iyyer The Great's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    22,981

    Default

    Oct 7 confirmed... Mammookka posted in fb..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •