Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269
Results 2,681 to 2,685 of 2685

Thread: CHRISTOPHER ║╝Mammootty ■ Udaykrishna ■ B Unnikrishnan ★╝Streaming On AMAZON PRIME★╝

B.Unni Film Companion South Interview

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    B.Unni Film Companion South Interview

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    Thanks for posting

Innu kandu. Very engaging decent movie. Nallavannam ishtapettu....

I cant understand why this film flopped at BO.

B Unnis best since Grandmaster....

Ukri screenplay ithil valiya kuzhappam illa..

The only negative I felt was rape scenes were shown in a disgusting manner. They should have been more sensitive while showing such scenes. Pinne Shine Tom veruppikkal.... Ithu pole oru comedy police avashyam illa. Verum waste

Overall a decent movie.

Hit aaya cult CBI The brain okke nokkumbo ithu classic aanu....

Rating :- 3/5

P.S :- Aaratinu munne ee cinema release aayirunnenkil rakshapettittundavum.... Aaratu edutha B Unniye alla ee cinema eduthathu
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

5. Likes hakkimp liked this post

Shine Tom character aanu ettavum valiya durantham. Serious aayi poyikondirikkunna film kondu poyi dilute cheythu kalanju.

Pinne rape scenes okke kaanikkumbo oru C grade film pole aanu.

Allathe baaki okke padathinte making okke ishtapettu. Pinne chilar parayunna predictability that is how the story is. Real lifil undaya kure incidents kooti chertha oru cinema aavumbo athu swabhavikam thanne alle. Athil oru twist evidannu kondu varaana.

The timing of release of this movie is wrong . That is all I can say. B Unnikrishnanu maximum cheetha peru social mediayil ulla samayam aanu and moreover his previous outing was below average. Ithellam ee padathine affect cheythu
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

7. Likes hakkimp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Shine Tom character aanu ettavum valiya durantham. Serious aayi poyikondirikkunna film kondu poyi dilute cheythu kalanju.

Pinne rape scenes okke kaanikkumbo oru C grade film pole aanu.

Allathe baaki okke padathinte making okke ishtapettu. Pinne chilar parayunna predictability that is how the story is. Real lifil undaya kure incidents kooti chertha oru cinema aavumbo athu swabhavikam thanne alle. Athil oru twist evidannu kondu varaana.

The timing of release of this movie is wrong . That is all I can say. B Unnikrishnanu maximum cheetha peru social mediayil ulla samayam aanu and moreover his previous outing was below average. Ithellam ee padathine affect cheythu
    Regardless I think the general audience collectively found this movie to not even engaging. The director and writer failed to captivate their audience. I feel like Bunni in the interview states more about the character than he was able to showcase in the film..

The troll even make fun of how much of a failure this movie is. Honestly in my opinion even Mammookka couldnt save this movie. It takes a different level of no skill to extract the worst performances from Mammookka and Lalettan and display it confidently with a garbage story and presentation
    The sheer confidence with the lack of ability is what irks me about bunni plus hes so pseudo intellectual with the overuse of English when his ideas are insanely outdated.

Even in this interview he seems jealous of the success that other directors and writers are able to achieve and cant fathom why his ideas arent working.

9. Likes Movie Lover liked this post